FU Friday

Dr.Brownz

Who else is getting railed today? Im on a route that needs 85 stops and I have 160; told them ill have missed coms and all they say is make sure you have no missed k lol; guess im working till 11 tonight

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Who else is getting railed today? Im on a route that needs 85 stops and I have 160; told them ill have missed coms and all they say is make sure you have no missed k lol; guess im working till 11 tonight
They have the ability to make sure there is no missed. Just because it's on the truck doesn't mean it has to get delivered. Follow the methods, communicate your situation and leave it in there hands.

hyena

image.jpg

kmart

Maybe you should get oh the 9.5 list, I had to dump 52 stops because management can't dispatch correctly. Doesn't help that air was late and we left 50 min late.

Dude you don't have to tell me. I'm on a route that usually gets 65 stops and they had the nerve to give me 71 today.

Dr.Brownz

Maybe you should get oh the 9.5 list, I had to dump 52 stops because management can't dispatch correctly. Doesn't help that air was late and we left 50 min late.

I expired about 2 weeks ago. They have been playing the load me up twice a week game. When I got back Friday, the center manager assured me he had spoke with the sups in charge of dispatch and this will NEVER happen again (LOL yeah right, i've never heard that before)

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I expired about 2 weeks ago. They have been playing the load me up twice a week game. When I got back Friday, the center manager assured me he had spoke with the sups in charge of dispatch and this will NEVER happen again (LOL yeah right, i've never heard that before)

FYI- You will not be paid for any work performed after your demise.

HBGPreloader

It seems that FU Friday was carried over to Tuesday here.
Nearly 1,000 pieces spread between 3 cars on both days. And, I was expected to load them in ~4 hours - even though I'm only capable of loading ~200 pph - accurately.
Today was a relative cake walk with only ~850 pieces and an extra half hour to get my job done.