Fuelish stupidity

ReLooped

I'm utility...AGAIN!?
UPS will eventually work that "give a damn" out of you. They manage to do it to all drivers at some point.:dissapointed:

sadly this is true. our job is very physical, and for the most part people who pass probation and become full fledged drivers had a sense pride in what they do and most importantly, a work ethic. It's very frustrating to try to argue common sense with on on road, or even a center manager when their only concern is to "follow trace". I used to care-I used to worry about customer perception. but not anymore. why? because 1) you get rewarded for working your ass off with more work from another crybaby/lazy driver. 2)My attitude is if they don't care, i don't care. they only own me for the hours i work...once i punch out they can kiss my ass.

City Driver

you know what, just let it happen....if you run out of fuel they will realize they are wrong and you are right

you will be payed to sit there and wait for somebody to bring you fuel, do not use your own cash or card to buy fuel, thats not your job

Sober,
Have been reading your posts and think you would be an excellent management candidate! Just think about it. You could change the UPS culture back to what it was and along the way stop what your doing and fix everyone else's problems.:happy2: