Full time driving

barrwill0725

Quick question for you all. Can you clarify for me what the minimum requirements are for a cover driver or full time driving position? Is it true that you have to be free of any moving violations for 3 years? During my employment with UPS in FL. they only checked 1 year. Most recently when I started the process for a driving position in GA. I was told that I need to acquire a three year driving history. Can anyone share with me what the proper procedure is? I have completed my DOT but was told by my supervisor that I could not move forward in the process due to my driving record.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Quick question for you all. Can you clarify for me what the minimum requirements are for a cover driver or full time driving position? Is it true that you have to be free of any moving violations for 3 years? During my employment with UPS in FL. they only checked 1 year. Most recently when I started the process for a driving position in GA. I was told that I need to acquire a three year driving history. Can anyone share with me what the proper procedure is? I have completed my DOT but was told by my supervisor that I could not move forward in the process due to my driving record.

That's messed up. What if you got your license at 19 and you keep your record clean until you're 21, you're telling me that I won't be eligible until I'm 22?