full time management?

pberrioz

I was told you need a Bachelors to be fulltime management. Are supervisors considered fulltime mangement? Who are considered the managers at ups, specifically dealing with drivers. Thanks

My understanding is that the company wants fulltime supervisors to have a degree or be in school making progress for a bachelors degree when they apply for the supervisor position. Managers are over supervisors and supervisor normally report to a manager. In a small center you can see the hierachy at work...its more difficult to observe in some bigger operations

menotyou

bella amicizia
The 'manager' I most interact with is my center manager. Only manager in my building. The rest are sups. Very small center. Pt preload, pt metro, 2 pt oms' ft dispatch, ft on-car, ft center manager.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
If you don't have a degree or not in the process, you will be stuck in Operations for your career !!! Since you will work 12 hours a day, you will have no time to go to school if you are hired !!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Be advised that if you go into Operations, you will be taken to the hospital and your brain will be washed and your spine removed

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
HA! if your interested in operations you need a mental health evaluation, not a degree...

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
think hes confused about mensa,its a high IQ "gang" that tries to change your personal and political views