FULL TIME PACKAGE CAR QUALIFED QUE FEEDER DRIVER QUESTION

Waterboyz94

(I also posted this on the Union Fourm as well)

Hello, I have been having trouble recently with my pay rate at UPS.

Little background to the story;

I was a shifter that bidder into TCD feeder and won the bid and started working as a TCD feeder in Feburary. After around 2 months I was laid off and put back into the Hub. I then got a call after signing the part time to full time bid sheet offering full time driver opportunity so I took it. Wentthrough training and graduated progression.

One week after my graduation there was no work for me so I was offered to work in the hub for my 8 hours. I went into HR and was told that since Feeders needs peoplebecause there is so much work and they were also hiring 30 new drivers that I could go back and work there until they don't need me anymore. So I started about a month and a half ago doing feeders again.

I then started noticing my checks where still getting paid as progression driver rate, not the TCD rate that I have been getting paid (85% top pay) and after numberous greviences and payroll trying to adjust my pay rate, the financial department will not give me my TCD rate because they say since I'm full time in package car that TCD doesn't apply to me. Although I am not a full time feeder, they say I'm getting loaned out to work for feeders.

Another problem is that my hub is hiring 30 new TCD drivers telling them they will be making 85% too pay but I just talked to a couple of full time package car drivers that finished their TCD training and they all said they got paid their progression rate.

My question is, am I supposed to be getting paid my TCD that I signed up for or progression rate?

Also would I be qualified as a red circle driver since I have been a TCD for 6 months?

I also don't understand why UPS lies to its employees...

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I was a shifter that bidder into TCD feeder and won the bid and started working as a TCD feeder in Feburary. After around 2 months I was laid off and put back into the Hub. I then got a call after signing the part time to full time bid sheet offering full time driver opportunity so I took it. Wentthrough training and graduated progression.

One week after my graduation there was no work for me so I was offered to work in the hub for my 8 hours. I went into HR and was told that since Feeders needs peoplebecause there is so much work and they were also hiring 30 new drivers that I could go back and work there until they don't need me anymore. So I started about a month and a half ago doing feeders again.

I then started noticing my checks where still getting paid as progression driver rate, not the TCD rate that I have been getting paid (85% top pay) and after numberous greviences and payroll trying to adjust my pay rate, the financial department will not give me my TCD rate because they say since I'm full time in package car that TCD doesn't apply to me. Although I am not a full time feeder, they say I'm getting loaned out to work for feeders.

Another problem is that my hub is hiring 30 new TCD drivers telling them they will be making 85% too pay but I just talked to a couple of full time package car drivers that finished their TCD training and they all said they got paid their progression rate.

My question is, am I supposed to be getting paid my TCD that I signed up for or progression rate?

Also would I be qualified as a red circle driver since I have been a TCD for 6 months?

Same answer as over there.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

That's a union hall and HR question, not going to get an answer here.
Your Business Agent cares because the more they pay you, the more you pay the hall in dues.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I bet you slay some poon in that hat.
When panties are punching :censored2: in the ground every time you walk by I bet you get pretty full of yourself.
VJO0j2YMQ1KNO.gif