FULL TIME PACKAGE CAR QUALIFED QUE FEEDER DRIVER QUESTION

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Off topic, post reported

UO1eiD2Ct21sQ.gif

No one likes a tattletale , :censored2: !!!:bigsmile2:

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I can't answer that. We don't have them here. From what I read on BC you could be a full time TCD and get red circled but not sure if you wasn't hired as full-time.

The contract is so different, depending in whatbarea you live in.
I'm just interested in the fact that there are TCDs in feeders. Blows my mind. Part of me thinks he was actually a seasonal.

Waterboyz94

I can't answer that. We don't have them here. From what I read on BC you could be a full time TCD and get red circled but not sure if you wasn't hired as full-time.

The contract is so different, depending in whatbarea you live in.
I am from district 12 (Red River). I basically I went from part time, to TCD, to full time, back to my TCD feeder job

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That's what all the older feeders in my hub /feeders in other hubs that I visit say all the time lol
That doesn't make you question your classification? If guys in your own hub and other hubs are shocked, doesn't something in your head go off saying "Wait, something isn't right?"

Waterboyz94

You can't go from full-time back to part time.

Not being a Dick but I think you are confused.
Yes I knew that from the beginning I'm just trying to figure out and fight for my 85% top rate pay because that's what I should be getting paid as a feeder. I know once I go back to package car I will be getting paid my progression rate. From what I've been told from HR, I should be getting paid the amount that I was already getting paid when I began feeders as a TCD if that makes sense

Waterboyz94

That doesn't make you question your classification? If guys in your own hub and other hubs are shocked, doesn't something in your head go off saying "Wait, something isn't right?"
Trust me if been trying to figure this out for over a month but from what HR had told me my title is "Full Time Package Qualifed Que Feeder Driver" or something to that extent

Waterboyz94

The other drivers are shocked that my hub is hiring "TCD feeders" when we all know there is no such thing.