FULL TIME PACKAGE CAR QUALIFED QUE FEEDER DRIVER QUESTION

Waterboyz94

:cheers:I have to sleep guys iv been up since 9pm last night keep blowing up this post thanks for the entertainment see y'all when I wake up

Yes I knew that from the beginning I'm just trying to figure out and fight for my 85% top rate pay because that's what I should be getting paid as a feeder. I know once I go back to package car I will be getting paid my progression rate. From what I've been told from HR, I should be getting paid the amount that I was already getting paid when I began feeders as a TCD if that makes sense
What month did you get hired in?
I'm pretty sure you are a seasonal..

HR will blow smoke up your ass to get people to work.

Overpaid Union Thug

We don't have that terminology here, but even the name, Temp Cover Driver, screams seasonal. What exactly is the job? Seasonals from inside, or what?
They only work when needed. But technically never leave their regular job. I did it for three years as a part-time TCD in package. If i wasn't driving I was on the local sort. Nowadays there are part-time TCDs in feeders. Some cover a run for a week then are back to loading trailers part-time the next. There are full-time package guys that do it to. The difference is they go back to full-time package when not needed in feeders. Part-timers in feeders is a recent thing. Because of the hiring spree they happened a couple years ago.

JL 0513

I'm still wondering why the OP hasn't changed his avatar yet, assuming that is you.

Might as well put your social security number in your signature.