Funniest names you've seen on pkgs

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
oh well, I'm not the signature police.

I've got an asian neighborhood, most of them don't speak english, when I get a signature then ask for last name, I'll enter phonetically if I don't know

"What is your name?"

"Ok! Sank you! Sank you"!

So I type in "OK THANK YOU"

jugbutt2

Been gone from UPS for several years now, but, as a young supervisor, I was training a new driver on a college campus. He was doing well ....... Pulled up to a house, tapped the horn and approached the house. A very attractive college girl came to the door in a somewhat revealing night gown. He said, "I have a C.O.D. package for a Ms. Poohn Tang." She said, "I'm Poohn Tang." I turned away, and told the driver, "I'll be at the car......" :cowboy:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Been gone from UPS for several years now, but, as a young supervisor, I was training a new driver on a college campus. He was doing well ....... Pulled up to a house, tapped the horn and approached the house. A very attractive college girl came to the door in a somewhat revealing night gown. He said, "I have a C.O.D. package for a Ms. Poohn Tang." She said, "I'm Poohn Tang." I turned away, and told the driver, "I'll be at the car......" :cowboy:

Was she Asian

MC0493

Happen to hit "details" on this particular package, some laughter ensued

Attachments

• 20160804_103608.jpg
    20160804_103608.jpg
    646.9 KB · Views: 424

JLennea

Nope
Now you're just making up names------again

Nope. I delivered several packages to his house.
Every time I dropped something off there I couldn't help but tell "package" jokes to myself.

And I don't know what again means. I just joined here.

rod

Retired 22 years
Nope

Nope. I delivered several packages to his house.
Every time I dropped something off there I couldn't help but tell "package" jokes to myself.

And I don't know what again means. I just joined here.

others have made up names---wasn't referring to you------by the way -- welcome.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Delivered to a lady with the last name Ondick. I've always wanted her to get a signature required package so I can have her sign and confirm her last name.