Funniest names you've seen on pkgs

ditto44

I had a Harry Fongdong, however, we had a new driver on an area, he was real gulliable so someone made a box up addressed to Henrietta Humpback. It was in a small town in Indiana. It was hillarious, he was asking everyone in town who this person was. We heard about that for weeks, every time some one delivered his area , the story was told over and over.:devil3:

jbomb1010

I have a lady on my route named Rose Bohl. Also, a Silver Beach and you will love this and I'm not kidding here, a gay guy named Steve Seaman....

Mike Hawk

Some of those sound like made up names, like Phil McCracken.
On one of the trucks I load there is an Anita Bonner, thats her real name the driver checked her id once. Yesterday a box for her came down for "A Bonner". I promptly riped the spa label off and took it up to our clerk and asked her if she knew which driver had "A Bonner". She took it and waited for driver pcm and right in the middle of it Yelled out "who has A Bonner?" and handed the box around, the on road supe tried to continue pcm but gave up and went back into the office.

SmithBarney

Dr. O'very OBGYN
Dr. Pain(payne)

And my Current Favorite

LaGrand Johnson (its a concrete company..) we are always thinking of fun slogans..
"Gets rock hard just in time" etc etc etc....

ol'browneye

Had a pkg for a regular customer but one day the name on it was Studmuffin. I had to hear this one so I waited for him to come to the door and asked "Do you have a studmuffin here?" We had a good laugh but he explained that sometimes when he orders stuff he puts strange names on it so if he starts getting junkmail with that name on it he knows which company is selling his information. Made sense but I don't think I totally bought it since the pkg was a 2DA from NC!