Funniest Video on Youtube

chev

Nightcrawler
cunfuse.png

:rofl:

chev

Nightcrawler
It took me a few frustrating minuets to figure it out. I'm such a people sometimes. :laughing:

Glad to see someone else admitted to it. :D

moreluck

golden ticket member
"It took me a few frustrating minuets to figure it out. I'm such a people sometimes"

Chev....I'm glad to see that you , single-handedly, are bringing back the famous dance from Geo. Washington's time (the minuet). This is good because I was getting tired of The Bump !!!:wink2:

Last edited:

satellitedriver

One click for me, but I was drinking and my hand slid while clicking the link.
At first, I thought I had double vision,(on two beers, no way), then I read the words.
Ya got me.

newguy1

i dont understand? why doesnt the video play? hahaha sike! that was a good one though, i stayed clicking a few times til i read the first comment

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
Chev, your video doesn't play at all. Is there something wrong with it? This isn't funny at all. You guys are all out to lunch........

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
i can't resist this one. i keep going back whenever i need a good laugh. this little girl is to adorable and she explains what she would do to a monster if it came after her,.

little girl and monsters

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
i am trying to delete the above post because i used it in a different thread, but i dont see that option. any suggestions, before someone points out to me that i posted it twice? thanks in advance.