Funny answers to frequently asked questions

Q: How late do you guys work?
A: Late enough to see you turn out your lights when you go to bed.

Q. Are you the same as the post office?
A: Yes. The people who think our trucks are painted differently are color blind.

Q: Are your trucks air conditioned?
A: Yes. I'm wet like this because I just took a dip in your pool.

Q: Hot enough fer ya?
A: No.

bigbrownhen

Elderly lady walks up to my truck and hands me her outgoing mail. I just explained that Im UPS not the post office and I cant take them.

bigbrownhen

Happened today: Customer meeting me at my last pickup to sign for a sig required pkg. He walks in just as Im getting to the door with a load of pkgs on the two wheeler. "Are you the driver?" I almost said "no".....but he didn't seem to be in a mood for a smart mouth. Probably would have had a complaint filed for that one.

terrymac

Wheres the regular driver? oh, hes on vaccation this week, said something about a gay rodeo in texas somewhere..........

xkingx

Q. elderly friend of family.How come you drivers never wait for us to come to the door?
A. do you realize how long it took you just to ask that question imagine if we waited for 200 people to come to their door, we would never finish in ten hours.

Q. do i need to sign
A. yes, ill be right back. wait for me

Q. in elevator. yall even have to wear ups socks?
A. yuppers u should see the underwear and bras they make us wear

knocking on a apt door in sec 8 area waiting for a sig.
guy comes to door as i slap the deliv notice on door.
i reply dang you act like you live in a mansion as long as it took you

oh and the worst need siggy guy comes to door in boxers then starts scratching his nuts. as he reaches for my stylus i say thats ok ill sign no need for ball juice..he giggles and apologizes..gross!!

barnyard

KTM rider
Wheres the regular driver? oh, hes on vaccation this week, said something about a gay rodeo in texas somewhere..........

Someone asked about the regular guy and I said, "He is a rodeo clown."

Honest to doG, I had no idea that there was a gay rodeo that weekend less than 30 minutes from here.