funny how this works

screamin chicken

There are a bunch of safety vistors going on the road with drivers, following us to make sure we are being a safe. The funny thing is they have not cut any routes and they also have not put any helpers on the road.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There are a bunch of safety vistors going on the road with drivers, following us to make sure we are being a safe. The funny thing is they have not cut any routes and they also have not put any helpers on the road.

If they load you guys up and don't give you a helper yet want you to work safely you should simply get as many stops done as you can safely do, go back to the center by the cutoff time, dump your pickups, and then go back out and finish your route. Do that for a few days and maybe they'll get the message. Or not.

over9five

Staff member
If they load you guys up and don't give you a helper yet want you to work safely you should simply get as many stops done as you can safely do, go back to the center by the cutoff time, dump your pickups, and then go back out and finish your route. Do that for a few days and maybe they'll get the message. Or not.

More likely.

They haven't gotten the message here in the time that I was working, it was always like that for some of the drivers.

DorkHead

The way I read it, I think screaming chicken means that their center is operating with the needed amount of routes and drivers.

DorkHead

The way I read it, I think screaming chicken means that their center is operating with the needed amount of routes and drivers because there is safety people around.