Funny Messages On Boxes

wrecker

"Do not load anything on top of this box".
Pkg is an overweight. Might have to stack on it. Maybe.

"This end up at all times" on a 6 foot long box.

Love those "tip n tell" indicators. On the huge box strapped to a pallet. Have these people ever seen a package car? NO FORKLIFT IDIOTS!

"RUSH-URGENT-DRIVER DELIVER IMMEDIATELY" Should have paid for nda.

"SERVICE PROVIDER PLEASE DON'T DRIVER RELEASE". They have worldship and are too cheap to pay for sig req. I always fixed in the board. Or driver released. Depending on my mood.

Please deliver between 12:00 and 1:00

Will not be home till after 6pm

Do not DR...............
on a business package.

Addressed to:
Grandma
RR 1
Podunc, USA

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
There was a re-rapp guy who showed me a package with hand writen delivery instructions on it that said, There is a cadilac in the driveway with the keys over the left front tire, can you please leave package on the drivers seat and then lock up when your done delivery! ...... Some people:slap:

Not such a bad thing....Just have to go a few extra steps! I wouldnt do it for every stop, but would do it at least a few times a day if needed.:wink2:

DeputyDip

Backwoods Hillbilly
Love those "tip n tell" indicators. On the huge box strapped to a pallet.
Kind of like the cardboard crush cones held on top of boxes with nylon straps. Might as well put sign on it saying "Shove me under a shelf that is too low" or "Practice your swing here" or "Place on bottom of stack".

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We have a hazmat shipper here. They love their stickies. Top Load only and the box weighs 50 lbs. Fragile Do Not Drop and you can't even pick it up. LOL

UnconTROLLed

perfection
There was a box 2 weeks ago that had "this side up" written on all sides of the box, but the arrows were going different directions. it was actually quite amusing because it took me a few seconds of twirling the box before I figured out it was a joke.

My faves are the ones that say something like "leave on green chair on porch" or "Put in Backyard on left side".

Or when clients want to know when the Driver will be there.

Sometimes...I fear for the human race.

tingting

I had a box that said " Please empty before you recycle". Makes you wonder what kind of person actually needs that kind of instruction.

upser_J

This nda shipper to NJ sometimes attempts to draw a little cartoon on his box, but they are by far terrible drawings... if i see one i'll try to take a pic of it.

I love the boxes that say fragile, which is like at least half of the boxes

Box with a guy kneeling and his hands praying and it says PLEASE handle with care or different variants of that.

also harry and david company, they ship fruit gifts to people, and they have a message on the front... usually its just thanks for ur order or happy bday or merry christmas, (though a merry christmas in july has been seen) but i have seen some crazy messages like: its that time again, here come the peaches!
unfortunately, due to the ecconomy, people have been sending a lot less of these, i miss them!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Box with a guy kneeling and his hands praying and it says PLEASE handle with care or different variants of that.

There is actually a story behind that cartoon which I forget but hopefully some of the other older guys can remember it. I do know that this was from one of our larger shippers who was experiencing higher than normal damage frequency.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This nda shipper to NJ sometimes attempts to draw a little cartoon on his box, but they are by far terrible drawings... if i see one i'll try to take a pic of it.

I love the boxes that say fragile, which is like at least half of the boxes

also harry and david company, they ship fruit gifts to people, and they have a message on the front... usually its just thanks for ur order or happy bday or merry christmas, (though a merry christmas in july has been seen) but i have seen some crazy messages like: its that time again, here come the peaches!
unfortunately, due to the ecconomy, people have been sending a lot less of these, i miss them!

I miss working at the customer counter and getting all those poorly addressed Harry and David ones that deadended on hold shelf. Since they were not RTS' able because perishable, always lots of goodies to snack on near the holidays :)

fethrs

I miss working at the customer counter and getting all those poorly addressed Harry and David ones that deadended on hold shelf. Since they were not RTS' able because perishable, always lots of goodies to snack on near the holidays :)

I used to work at the customer counter too, what about the omaha steaks that were supposed to be dr and were put on wc, the steaks ended up going bad and stinking to high heaven, no munchies there.:sick:

UPSer21

Operations Supervisor
I have seen them on the inside of feeder trailers. Do not ask me who has the time to do such things but I have seen very artsy, vulgar, but hilarious drawings on the wooden panels inside. The best one was probably when some loader wrote, "haha you unload the truck :censored2:".

terrymac

years ago, had a pkg come down the belt, that said " fragile live kittens inside" . everyone on the belt shook it to see if there were kittens inside.

upser_J

years ago, had a pkg come down the belt, that said " fragile live kittens inside" . everyone on the belt shook it to see if there were kittens inside.

sounds like a story my old weakside would tell me about this time there was a large wooden box with a tree branch and a hive of bees inside. and everyone had to go and hit the box and make them all crazy.