Funny Messages On Boxes

upser_J

1267.jpg

this is an even funnier one
1268.jpg

upser_J

hopefully she didnt marry a guy with the last name Sniffer, because that would have been a horrible engagement announcement... the engagement of Doody-Sniffer haha

by the way this by far has to be one of the best threads!

Last edited by a moderator:

Moneythehardway

Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade (Like mother nature is doing down here right now :( ) but for the safety of our customers, I don't think posting pictures of the labels with customer addresses & tracking information is the best idea.

Never know who's lurking around here you know? Oh yeah good thread by the way, now back to our regularly scheduled programming hehe.

over9five

Staff member
Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade (Like mother nature is doing down here right now :( ) but for the safety of our customers, I don't think posting pictures of the labels with customer addresses & tracking information is the best idea.

I agree. Great posts guys, but no more customer names, addresses, or tracking numbers.

whiskey

Fragile stickers all over a parcel that is metal strapped to it's own wooden pallet. The weight is clearly marked as 150 pounds, but you know it is well over 200. And I wonder how the pre-loader got it all the way to the front of the truck, just behind the bulk head door.

some1else

Banned
not on the package; but a customer had a note on her door for a sig-req package that said "ill be home at 6pm, please deliver then"