Funny Messages On Boxes

Did it learn ya anything? snicker, snicker
Well, of course it did. I learned alot of things, things like, there aint no good in an evil hearted woman, and I aint cut out to be no Jesse Ja....OH wait, different lesson.
I learned not to write down everything that popped into my head for customers to read.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
:rofl:
Well, of course it did. I learned alot of things, things like, there aint no good in an evil hearted woman, and I aint cut out to be no Jesse Ja....OH wait, different lesson.
I learned not to write down everything that popped into my head for customers to read.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

LastBest&Final

To Endeavor To Persevere
I was unloading a trailer and found a long wooden crate that was busted open. It was empty, but written on the side of it was "Danger!!! Poisonous Snake Inside!" We unload the rest of the trailer very carefully.

upsgrunt

I just had to have a little talk with the center manager about professionalism.

Mine was basically the same thing; it reminded me of the "disappointed father talk" I had several times as a youngster. However, my center manager at that time was a "good father" and let it go at that. I kind of remember the term "national complaint" being thrown around, but I think that was for scare factor.
I got the point.

upser_J

I was unloading a trailer and found a long wooden crate that was busted open. It was empty, but written on the side of it was "Danger!!! Poisonous Snake Inside!" We unload the rest of the trailer very carefully.

bad joke but i couldn't resist.... Up here we would call that a hub snake!

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
FRAGILE - Most ignored sticker of all-time. And when they put 6 FRAGILE stickers on the box, I don't know about you, but it makes me want to drop-kick it.

THIS END UP - Yeah, ok. And as mentioned previously, the label is on the bottom half the time.

DO NOT STACK - You ever actually SEE a UPS truck, lady?

DRIVER - PLEASE DELIVER IMMEDIATELY! - Yeah, I'll get right on that...

NOTHING OF VALUE INSIDE - Guess you could have saved some money by not sending it then...

DO NOT PLACE ON CONVEYOR - Then maybe you should throw it in the minivan & deliver yourself, perhaps?

Hedley_Lamarr

FRAGILE - Most ignored sticker of all-time. And when they put 6 FRAGILE stickers on the box, I don't know about you, but it makes me want to drop-kick it.

THIS END UP - Yeah, ok. And as mentioned previously, the label is on the bottom half the time.

DO NOT STACK - You ever actually SEE a UPS truck, lady?

DRIVER - PLEASE DELIVER IMMEDIATELY! - Yeah, I'll get right on that...

NOTHING OF VALUE INSIDE - Guess you could have saved some money by not sending it then...

DO NOT PLACE ON CONVEYOR - Then maybe you should throw it in the minivan & deliver yourself, perhaps?
This side up is always my favorite. Especially when the adress and pal label are on the bottom of the box.....

iowa boy

Wow, that must have been a bad bad day:knockedout:

Wow, that must have been a bad bad day:knockedout:
Ahhh not so bad really. Now if you are referring to the part" I learned alot of things, things like, there aint no good in an evil hearted woman, and I aint cut out to be no Jesse Ja." those are words from an old country song.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ahhh not so bad really. Now if you are referring to the part" I learned alot of things, things like, there aint no good in an evil hearted woman, and I aint cut out to be no Jesse Ja." those are words from an old country song.
LOL Only the very young might not know that. Guess that leaves me out. :wink2:

iowa boy

I think is was a bad enough day to write what you were thinking, instead of thinking before writing. But we all have many a day like that. And I have learned over my years of listening to country music that good classic country music was written based upon real life experiences instead of what is written today.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I think is was a bad enough day to write what you were thinking, instead of thinking before writing. But we all have many a day like that. And I have learned over my years of listening to country music that good classic country music was written based upon real life experiences instead of what is written today.
I second that. This is part of the reason I quit listening to country music. They just can't replace the classics.