Funny Messages On Boxes

collegepreloader

this is funny i read this last week and saw a few packages that i thought were funny- The moosejaw ones with the stickers on it "sealed with a kiss" and "don't use knife use teeth". I also saw an envelope for staples that said something like "deliver to manager and say- here is your package you were wating for"

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
1552.jpg

fethrs

Has some ladybugs today and the other day a live lobster, that killed me that poor lobster, had its claws all taped up..​

upser_J

Didnt see any funny messages today but we got a box of live crickets :happy-very:
was it one of the cricket motels or the grand hotels(bunch of cricket boxes taped together). we get them up here during the summer when its a little bit warmer then now. I always pull them off to the side for fear of the box getting crushed and having a hundred crickets all over the place.... also a word of caution!!! THEY SMELL... especially when its a lot of them together!:biting:

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
was it one of the cricket motels or the grand hotels(bunch of cricket boxes taped together). we get them up here during the summer when its a little bit warmer then now. I always pull them off to the side for fear of the box getting crushed and having a hundred crickets all over the place.... also a word of caution!!! THEY SMELL... especially when its a lot of them together!:biting:

Just one box with egg crates in it and lots of crickets crawling around :happy-very: