Funny naked customer stories...

Scotsman

Scotsman
Okay everybody.... let's hear your funniest ever, kneeslapping story of one of your customers, who may have accidently...or on purpose, "exposed themselves" while make a delivery.

My best was the lady answering the door with a towel covering her front, while peering from behind the door! I guess she forgot there was a nice big floor to ceiling mirror that displayed a nice... "rear view" shall I say?

Oh, and I heard about a driver that was flashed!... by a 90 yr old lady!

or...what about the driver that walked past the main living room window... and happened to glance over his shoulder to see Mr. and Mrs. Customer.... naked! and fully engaged! OMG!

"What's your story?"

menotyou

bella amicizia
A very buff 20 something at the door in a very small towel. I dropped my diad, fumbled for the pen. I was a mess. He was hot. Then, his mom pulled in the drive.

old levi's

blank space
A very buff 20 something at the door in a very small towel. I dropped my diad, fumbled for the pen. I was a mess. He was hot. Then, his mom pulled in the drive.

Diad?
Is that some new york slang for shorts, and one can only guess what pen means:rofl:
And, shame on you for making that shipper release a sig. required!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Lol!!!! Nice, FJ, real nice!!!! I was so embarrassed, flustered, speechless, and on and on.
Instead of taking pity on this poor 43 yr old who was face to face with this buff, gorgeous, yummy 20 yr old, you make fun. Nice, fj, nice. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I've had several encounters. LOL 1 was a woman in an apt that came to the door with a sheet (sig req). The sheet was only covering half of her (head to toe half). The other 2 were men. 1 trying to sneak across the yard before I got there and the other strolling across the yard. He didn't care. :happy-very:

old levi's

blank space
I've had several encounters. LOL 1 was a woman in an apt that came to the door with a sheet (sig req). The sheet was only covering half of her (head to toe half). The other 2 were men. 1 trying to sneak across the yard before I got there and the other strolling across the yard. He didn't care. :happy-very:
Did the second man have reason to be proud. I know you looked!

rod

Retired 22 years
I had my share of "naked customer" encounters but unfortunately 90% of them were the kind I could have lived without. The other 10% sure put a smile on my face for the day though.