Funny Picture

over9five

Staff member
I believe that picture is a fake. I'd think you'd see tire tracks in the grass to the left of the sidewalk, and even across the sidewalk.

satellitedriver

The guy with the blender isn't in the original picture. Someone added him in later. Why, I do not know.
I disagree,
The angle of the shadow lines match.
That usually is the first clue to a altered photo, very hard to match perfectly.
I believe that picture is a fake. I'd think you'd see tire tracks in the grass to the left of the sidewalk, and even across the sidewalk.
In a roll away, there are no skid marks. The tire imprints on the left would be hard to detect, shadows,hard pack dirt and short grass. To the right, the tire imprints are hidden by the tall grass and the tux guy. Look at the angle of the front wheels and you can see why you can not see the crushed grass.
JMO

satellitedriver

The wreck is real. The tux guy scares me so I say he's fake.
The tux guy is surreal in the photo.
Very "Magritte' in composition.
The more I look at the pic, the more I appreciate it.
There are five elements in the total image ,that keeps the eye moving.
I think it was just a moment in time captured.

over9five

Staff member
We need a mechanic. Blow up the photo, the car number should come out nice. A mechanic could look up its history and see if it really happened.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey Over......are you going to go through the whole year with scratched out holiday greetings as your signature line?? That'll be a whole lot of crossing out!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

upsgrunt

I am, by no means, belittling feeders, but wouldn't about a half page of those pictures been enough? I could put up twelve pages of pictures of an infected boil and I think the "oohs and ahhs" would have been about the same.:happy2:

under the radar

A Trained Professional
fedex_tipped-jpg.15361

Unavoidable!

Last edited: