Funny stops.

dezguy

Yesterday, I was headed to a resi. Pulled onto the street and start looking for the address when I see a guy on his porch near the far end of the street, waving his hands in the air, trying to flag me down. Figure must be his package. As I get closer, his hands start waving more and more frantically and by the time I'm two houses away from his, he jumps off his porch and runs to the side of the street.

The whole time I'm thinking, dude, I see you. So, I pull up in front of his house on the opposite side of the street. I'm in the back of my truck and I can hear this guy "where'd he go? He had to have seen me!" Buddy, I literally just shut off the truck and am getting your package, maybe give me a second?

I get out of the truck and this guy is happier than a pig in :censored2:. As he's signing I say to him "I was thinking of messing with you and driving around the block a couple of times." To which he replies "Oh no! I really need this! It's a part for my moms sewing machine. She's going to be so happy when she gets home from work. I've been waiting on the porch all morning for you to show up."

No better feeling than making a 30 year old man, who still lives at home with mom and dad happy because he doesn't have to wait on is porch anymore.