Funny thing I did

Cobra Agent

Mandalorian
Ha, Ha, yea punked,:whiteflag: but in this buisness if you dont have a since of humor, You really wont last long. This post was pretty funny even though it was at my expense. I'll take my lick like a man......and now go cry to my wife

atatbl

Ha, Ha, yea punked,:whiteflag: but in this buisness if you dont have a since of humor, You really wont last long. This post was pretty funny even though it was at my expense. I'll take my lick like a man......and now go cry to my wife

I don't think you'll need to do any of that. Judging from everything you've posted on BC so far, you are a great driver. Also, If I was a gambling man I would bet that you are a stand-up guy. All the stuff that you are going through now WILL make you better. But I am sure you already figured that part out. Plus, having to deal with hard situations makes things easier down the road. It's a learning curve, and it appears to me the you are on a path to mastering it.

backinbrown

respect my authority
Get the big picture really means one stop at a time and follow your methods, take all breaks, go home and forget about the day you just had. In all seriousness peak is coming get in that frame of mind now and you'll do just fine

atatbl

Get the big picture really means one stop at a time and follow your methods, take all breaks, go home and forget about the day you just had. In all seriousness peak is coming get in that frame of mind now and you'll do just fine

Peak is too close by for comfort.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
with a name like cobra agent,I think I would be looking for a snake on your top shelf in the near future(always a big prank in my center).Sounds like atabl may have a "depends moment" in the near future!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yes, I did, and its funny haha, but if it were for real.............and I was the cover................... see above

LKLND3380

Knowing I would be on vacation for a month I wanted to give a newer driver an opportunity to learn through the "hard knocks." So I went to the preload sup and told them it would be easier for me to deliver if they just paled ALL of my my college deliveries in the 1300 section. Being a preload sup, she believed me and didn't even question it. So they moved everything from the floors 1,2,3,4, 2000, and 3000 section to 1300.

As a preloader I would know the bulk stops a and LOAD WHERE I WANTED TO... I would seperate the schools to the floor (probably RDR and RDL if available) and put envelopes and small packages in three totes...

Sounds like the preloader is being screwed more than anyone...