Funny video of FedEx Ground beach expedition, Safety Third!!!

bbsam

Staff member
bbsam, you will appreciate this.

I saw one of your Ground boys, with either his contractor or a replacement driver in the jump seat, delivering in the former base housing area today, with both the bulkhead and rear doors wide open. He then proceeded to park on the wrong side of the road, hop out of the drivers seat to deliver a package. I grabbed my cell and took a picture and will try to post it here later.

Last week one of your HD guys was driving to his next stop. He had several packages in the cab, bulkhead door wide open and no seat belt. As he turned a corner one of the pkgs went tumbling out of the car on to the side of the road. I clapped as I drove by him.

You guys are going to dominate the industry within the decade? Not with these two jokers on the payroll.
I do indeed appreciate it. I also appreciate the ease with which I would be rid of them without fear of a union bringing them back with back-pay. Never have I come even close to suggesting that we are without glaring defects, only that the defects are well known and are being addressed. Dominate? Did I ever suggest dominate? Never. I'd settle for 53% of the market...for a little while at least.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Really? I'm a little surprised because it's become a major point of emphasis around here. Personally, I always wear it simply out of habit.

Hmmmmmmmmm,
I wonder why Mr. Home D has his seat belt permanently connected while he is out of his rental in his thread about how he is stuck driving rentals?

Photo-0033.jpg
Photo-0033.jpg

HomeDelivery

i keep it on and slide under it; faster for me because i'm small...

now look at the following ex FedEx EXPRESS driver:

[video=youtube;krZ5bZQBCB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krZ5bZQBCB4[/video]

he didn't slip under the belt, did he?

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
That guy is obviously trying to get fired and now that you've posted his rants on here, he probably will.
Good riddance. Shouldn't be running a vid. camera while you're driving anyways.

HomeDelivery

He was fired already... hence the ex designation...

from his other rants it seems he was singled out to fail, giving him too much work for that certain area. I won't speed through a school zone like he stated on his other vid as well & should have requested a check ride...