Further Adventures in Hallway Sex - More and Upstate

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Chris Christie Thread

I think every Sat. and Sun., one of the men on here should take Nancy behind the shed and teach him some manners........the old fashioned way.

He likes to pick on weaker people.....makes him feel big!!

Care to make it interesting? I posed this challenge to moreluck but she is all talk.

It's very simple. If Romney wins I will not post for a week. If Obama wins then you will not post for a week. Yes, I know that you are a moderator---you can still perform your moderator duties but would abstain from posting your own thoughts for a week. Hell, moreluck hasn't posted any of her own thoughts since May 2000---surely you could do the same for just one week? If need be we could each have our posts moderated, although I would think the two of us would be able to honor such a bet.

Deal?
you better quit sticking your thing in those holes in the wall in those trucker rest stops. You don't know what you could get.

Re: Chris Christie Thread

I think every Sat. and Sun., one of the men on here should take Nancy behind the shed and teach him some manners........the old fashioned way.

He likes to pick on weaker people.....makes him feel big!!
i would do it if you want. I'm feeling feisty lately. I'm also kinda sick of peace right now. Let me know.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Ready to retire "Happy, Wild, and Free"

Your statement ...."do not let finances impact your retirement plans..."

is wrong and I don't need to ask anyone about it. The statement is wrong !!! The statement shows a total lack of what's needed to retire!!!

Admit it....as is, your statement sucks!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

I stand by my statement.

Why don't you do us all a favor and pick up a good book?
I want to see you retire and not have finances impact or define your retirement.

You can try to say what you meant, but your written statement is what it is !! It is flawed.
Oh, I'll book all right....reservations for dinner maybe!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

I want to see you retire and not have finances impact or define your retirement.

You can try to say what you meant, but your written statement is what it is !! It is flawed.
Oh, I'll book all right....reservations for dinner maybe!!

Better hurry. It's getting late. Don't want to miss the early bird special.

moreluck

golden ticket member

IHOP is just for breakfast for us.
I pity the fool who thinks otherwise!!

S

serenity now

:sissyfight: take one guess

Status
Not open for further replies.