Further Adventures in Hallway Sex - More and Upstate

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Photo of the day

And we have the "king of snide remarks" posted the same words often......re-runs!

Some folks enjoy the pics. You can skip over them and don't look at them. It just amazes me that you torture yourself so.

Keep the pics. coming........

moreluck

golden ticket member

Funny....you have more posts per day than me, yet you:rofl::rofl: think I post a lot............

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Photo of the day

Your activity on this site has grown exponentially in the last year or so which makes the posts per day irrelevant as that is back from your very first post. Let's have Cheryl wipe out our totals and we'll both start fresh. What you would see may shock you.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

It's nice to see you contributing to the photo's Dave, instead of bitching about someone else contributing. Great pics! :happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member

Your activity on this site has grown exponentially in the last year or so which makes the posts per day irrelevant as that is back from your very first post. Let's have Cheryl wipe out our totals and we'll both start fresh. What you would see may shock you.

post per day....means posts since your start date 'til now. It's not my fault I joined 13 years ago and you didn't.

Thanks, but no thanks.......What I do with my time is none of your concern. ....although you think you have control over it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: sup bought us pizza yesterday.

Just out of curiosity (and because I'm kind of bored today), why do you two have such a vendetta against one another?

Can't we all be friends?

NO !!!

He attacks women....not just me. Usually on the weeknds....boredom.
I'd rather eat nails !!

I don't start it, but I'm not taking any crap anymore . He will get called Nancy & Cupcake anytime he starts :censored2: with me.

What'dyabringmetoday???

My issue with moreluck is fairly simple----she posts on every single thread in every single forum. She dominates this forum. Take a break once in a while----there is more to life than Brown Cafe. (Sorry, Cheryl)
This just in- the pot has called the kettle black. Now I need to clean up the beer I just spewed all over from the laughter.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

My issue with moreluck is fairly simple----she posts on every single thread in every single forum. She dominates this forum. Take a break once in a while----there is more to life than Brown Cafe. (Sorry, Cheryl)

Coming from a "member", with over 26,000 posts in less than 6 years, this statement is moronically ironic.

CaliforniaPaul

Nancy, Morluck is respected, your a reject, an *********, etc, but have a nice day!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: How long have u worked at UPS and how many years do u have left until retirement?

One needs to consider the "entire tax picture" before choosing an area in which to live.
To concentrate on just one form of tax is tunnel-vision!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: How long have u worked at UPS and how many years do u have left until retirement?

One needs to consider the "entire tax picture" before choosing an area in which to live.
To concentrate on just one form of tax is tunnel-vision!!

At what point will you realize that your opinion doesn't matter to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.