Future of UPS

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
What was the other website?

You said 2 websites.
Shipping Method - To minimize stress and to ensure optimum health, all livestock is shipped FedEx Priority Overnight. We no longer offer UPS services due to increased costs that must be passed on to the consumer. FedEx Priority Overnight service guarantees that any shipment will be delivered anywhere in the country by 10:30am the next day (rural areas excluded). For more information please see Shipping Information/FedEx or go to www.fedex.com for a detailed explanation of Priority Overnight shipping procedures and policies.

Shipping Rate -

Order Total* FedEx Priority Overnight Shipping
$.01-$139.99 $39.95
$140.00+
*Order total is after any coupons or discounts and before any applicable sales tax.

FREE!

In the rare event that we need to use more than one box for your order, an additional $14.95 per box will be charged. You will be informed of any additional charges before they are processed in the form of an email to the address used during checkout. The general rule of thumb is livestock orders less than $300.00 can be fit into one box. Some large fish and most x-large through jumbo sized fish will ship in their own shipping boxes. So, if you order three jumbo sized tangs for instance, know that each one will ship in its own box and you will be informed of the additional box charges.

FedEx Hold Facilities - To reduce stress on livestock and as a convenience to our customers, we endorse the use of qualified FedEx Hold Facilities as your shipment destination. You must provide us with the address, so to find your nearest hold facility, please go to www.fedex.com/us/dropoff.

Saturday Delivery - FedEx does deliver Priority Overnight packages on Saturday but not all zip codes qualify for Saturday Delivery service. Also, Standard Overnight packages can often be picked up from FedEx hold facilities. Please make sure that this service is available in your area before making the selection. To see if any Saturday service is available in your area, please go towww.fedex.com/us/services/options/saturday.html. Note that for all Saturday deliveries, a $15.00 will be charged per box and that this fee is what FedEx charges us.

Departure Time - In an effort to reduce the amount of time that livestock spends in transit, we have worked with FedEx to secure the last possible pickup time at the end of each shipping day which is usually between 4:30-5:00pm PST.

Tracking Information - A tracking number will be emailed to you with information confirming the location and time your package will arrive. Tracking information is sent by email from FedEx . You will receive your tracking number about one hour after shipments depart from our facility which is usually between 4:30-5:00pm PST.

Livestock Shipping Date Estimate- Your livestock order will be shipped as soon as possible but also within the parameters of this chart:

wayfair

swollen member
Shipping Method - To minimize stress and to ensure optimum health, all livestock is shipped FedEx Priority Overnight. We no longer offer UPS services due to increased costs that must be passed on to the consumer. FedEx Priority Overnight service guarantees that any shipment will be delivered anywhere in the country by 10:30am the next day (rural areas excluded). For more information please see Shipping Information/FedEx or go to www.fedex.com for a detailed explanation of Priority Overnight shipping procedures and policies.

Shipping Rate -

Order Total* FedEx Priority Overnight Shipping
$.01-$139.99 $39.95
$140.00+
*Order total is after any coupons or discounts and before any applicable sales tax.

FREE!

In the rare event that we need to use more than one box for your order, an additional $14.95 per box will be charged. You will be informed of any additional charges before they are processed in the form of an email to the address used during checkout. The general rule of thumb is livestock orders less than $300.00 can be fit into one box. Some large fish and most x-large through jumbo sized fish will ship in their own shipping boxes. So, if you order three jumbo sized tangs for instance, know that each one will ship in its own box and you will be informed of the additional box charges.

FedEx Hold Facilities - To reduce stress on livestock and as a convenience to our customers, we endorse the use of qualified FedEx Hold Facilities as your shipment destination. You must provide us with the address, so to find your nearest hold facility, please go to www.fedex.com/us/dropoff.

Saturday Delivery - FedEx does deliver Priority Overnight packages on Saturday but not all zip codes qualify for Saturday Delivery service. Also, Standard Overnight packages can often be picked up from FedEx hold facilities. Please make sure that this service is available in your area before making the selection. To see if any Saturday service is available in your area, please go towww.fedex.com/us/services/options/saturday.html. Note that for all Saturday deliveries, a $15.00 will be charged per box and that this fee is what FedEx charges us.

Departure Time - In an effort to reduce the amount of time that livestock spends in transit, we have worked with FedEx to secure the last possible pickup time at the end of each shipping day which is usually between 4:30-5:00pm PST.

Tracking Information - A tracking number will be emailed to you with information confirming the location and time your package will arrive. Tracking information is sent by email from FedEx . You will receive your tracking number about one hour after shipments depart from our facility which is usually between 4:30-5:00pm PST.

Livestock Shipping Date Estimate- Your livestock order will be shipped as soon as possible but also within the parameters of this chart:

he said websites

UPS4Life

Are our pensions grandfathered as well? Still have 22+ years to go :/
he said pension in 22 years!!!! I put that right next to social security. All jokes aside I hope I'm wrong but I don't plan on getting to see either social security or a pension because both are being withdrawn more than contributed.

Sent using BrownCafe App

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Shipping and Return Policy

1 Orders are shipped via FedEx Ground (except APO addresses-------------------------------------------------
2 G. TRANSPORTATION
Live organism shipments within the continental United States are via Federal Express – Priority Overnight, for next day delivery.------------------------------------------------------How do you ship?
For Standard shipments we reserve the right to ship using the least expensive available rate.
Standard shipments are sent via FedEx Ground, United States Postal Service (USPS), and Fed Ex SmartPost (which uses the U.S Postal Service for final delivery to the package destination). Once your order leaves our warehouse, transit time 2 to 10 business days within the 48 continental U.S. states based on your location.------------------------------SHIPPING ADDRESS:
3 We ship via FedEx whenever possible, so please be sure that you include your proper street address (No PO Boxes) and your correct zip code. Please keep us informed of address changes so that you can receive future catalogs and information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------4 Outside of Washington, livestock is only shipped overnight. When you order livestock, please select an overnight shipping option or a livestock flat rate option.* If you do not do so, we will be forced to cancel and refund your order. We currently do not ship livestock internationally. We do not charge for heat packs or packing materials. Due to high shipping costs we currently utilize FedEx for all livestock shipments.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
The thing is I really love driving and I'm just concerned for the future. I'm only 23 and ive been employed at UPS for 5 1/2 years, I just became a cover driver. I just hope we can change with the climate of America and still be considered a top notch job
don't keep all your eggs in one basket.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
S
That's the real reason, they wanted a late pickup and UPS wouldn't give it to them. Also they're in CA, not FL. Wrong coast.

ManInBrown

No One, I REPEAT no one would do this job for less then we make. I actually think we're underpaid for the sacrifices we make. Hell, I'm not going to be able to walk 20 years from now. In and out of the car 200x a day. If they institute a two tier wage system they will not be able to retain any of those new employees. They'll all quit 2 weeks after going FT.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
There is no unity anymore. The union doest care about us. They are only concerned about electing democrats into office.

box_beeyotch

No One, I REPEAT no one would do this job for less then we make. I actually think we're underpaid for the sacrifices we make. Hell, I'm not going to be able to walk 20 years from now. In and out of the car 200x a day. If they institute a two tier wage system they will not be able to retain any of those new employees. They'll all quit 2 weeks after going FT.

That's the reason the part time shifts seem to have a revolving door. In all honesty though, it's labor and it's not bad money but their aren't a lot of hours available. The thing about people now days though is they expect to walk into a job the first day making top dollar and it just doesn't work that way.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That's just not true. People act like this is the hardest job in the world and it's really not even close. Is it a tough job? Absolutely but the pay more than makes up for it. Roofing is tougher and pays less, landscaping in the summertime isn't any picnic either. Or try working in a coal mine. If it wasn't for the union this job would pay a lot less and people would still do it.

wayfair

swollen member
That's just not true. People act like this is the hardest job in the world and it's really not even close. Is it a tough job? Absolutely but the pay more than makes up for it. Roofing is tougher and pays less, landscaping in the summertime isn't any picnic either. Or try working in a coal mine. If it wasn't for the union this job would pay a lot less and people would still do it.

coal miner's have a union...

roofers and landscapers aren't driving commercial vehicles... though they are jobs I wouldn't prefer to do