G&A ERI

V

vindictive

New Member: I'd like to know why you think we are miserable, vindictive cowards...I spoke up and was shipped to Siberia...you of all people should know where that is...

B

BROWN4LIFE15

Do you believe they gave out these T-shirts as a reward for a good ERI score? How pathetic! And I didn't even get the right size.

The shirt should have read:

"My PL took the ERI for me because I didn't want to, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

attachment.php

1120070943.jpg

T

THE MANAGER

Either Get With The Program Or Leave !!!!!

I Actually Like The Current Leadership And Can't Wait Until Pukes Like You Are Off The Payroll

1 man vote 2

Speaking of puke, I puked when I saw the shirt !

A buddy of mine pointed out a startling observation after seeing the forementioned red shirt
(pasted from email)

"The Ramsey building has become the business equivalent of the Red Shirted extra in Star Trek that always gets killed.

Think about it, in Star Trek, there are 4 members of the landing party, Kirk, Mccoy, Spock, and the Red shirted extra

Every time they beam down 4, they only beam back 3 people.

There are 4 IT facilities in NJ, Mahwah, Morristown, Paramus…and Ramsey

Anytime a team is led by that app manager over there, people end up disappearing mysteriously."

“Captain thorny rose...…I found….AHHHHHH!!”

We're dead Jim...(Casey)...indeed...

B

brown4life17

Do you believe they gave out these T-shirts as a reward for a good ERI score? How pathetic! And I didn't even get the right size.

The shirt should have read:

"My PL took the ERI for me because I didn't want to, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

attachment.php

----------------
Brown4LIFE15 - Are you the one who did not put your shirt on and did not have any of the food, because you thought it was pathetic?

A

Anonymous Brown

After reading some of the comments I am somewhat annoyed.
Everyday I see so many people still doing on-line shopping and e-x-t-e-n-d-e-d breaks.
Some of these public post are during work hours? Give me a break!! I hope, somehow you get caught. Is it really a surprise that upper management has to crack down.

B

BROWN4LIFE15

Anonymous Brown: since you are so concerned about people shopping online during business hours, can you tell me what you think of the THORNY ROSE and her sidekick (TONTO) when they ride off into the sunset with the top down at lunch to go shopping and return around 2 hours later? Is that any different? Why doesn't HER manager speak to HER about setting an example for the peons below HER? I think it's cause he's AFRAID of getting pricked if he gets too close to THE THORNY ROSE !!

rups

Give the bosses their 5 seconds of fame and let's move on.

Celebrating creates an atmosphere of recognition and positive energy. Imagine a team winning the World Series without champagne spraying everywhere. And yet companies win all the time and let it go without so much as a high five. Work is too much a part of life not to recognize moments of achievement. Make a big deal out of them. If you don't, no one will.

Jack Welch

B

BROWN4LIFE15

I agree, BUT only if it's well deserved and not a result of intimidation:knockedout: of the people, and manipulation:surprised: of the numbers...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving...!!!!! :peaceful:

B

brown4himself

I agree, BUT only if it's well deserved and not a result of intimidation:knockedout: of the people, and manipulation:surprised: of the numbers...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving...!!!!! :peaceful:
------

No mater what anybody says - a misfit will always be a misfit....brown4life15 what life????

Have you ever heard of looking to move on or maybe you are not that good at your job and no one wants you? That's it - NO ONE WANTS YOU!!! OOOO

R

realist

Anonymous Brown: since you are so concerned about people shopping online during business hours, can you tell me what you think of the THORNY ROSE and her sidekick (TONTO) when they ride off into the sunset with the top down at lunch to go shopping and return around 2 hours later? Is that any different? Why doesn't HER manager speak to HER about setting an example for the peons below HER? I think it's cause he's AFRAID of getting pricked if he gets too close to THE THORNY ROSE !!
---------
Are you talking about DS being AFRAID ? What drugs are you taking? Something is wrong with this person. SOLUTIONS HOT LINE IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU!!!!

C

care4brown

Questions for everybody. I just read the comments on this tread and I am confused. What is the objective for this thread, listening to this loony and deal with his personal problems? It looks like this G&A group or department has a disgruntle employee and no mater what others think he/she will always find something to complain about. So what is new? Don't you people have something better to do rathen than keep answering this persons comment? YOU CANNOT HELP SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT WANT TO BE HELPED....

P

Please

please folks...I think he-she is only trying to bring light to what goes on in Ramsey...why take shots are him-her?...when certain folks in the past let their true feelings be known they were either shipped out to Mo'town -or- quit out of frustration...and as far as the SOLUTIONS hotline, more folks should be calling the INTEGRITY hotline....

many people who want to move on have been told they cannot 'career opt' out...I know one lady who was called into the corner office because she applied for a job in another portfolio...her application was ripped up in front of her face...she was extremely qualified and the other group wanted her...now would you consider that a disgruntled employee??

and for those readers who are coming into this without having worked in that building, be warned that the Thorny Rose and the Sheraton Hotel are regular readers and/or posters to this forum...some comments you are reading are nothing more than fluff to make themselves look good.

G

Get the name right

Her name is not thorny Rose, His name is *** ******** not Sheraton and his office is always open to discuss anything. I am sad that you are that unhappy and I strongly urge you and the employee who tried to job op to see him and if not satisfactorily handled, go to H/R. I believe that this is just another fabricated story by 1 disgruntled employee.

I already know of another troublemaker in Fairlawn who is retired and didn't work in this portfolio. His day will come.

I hope you the writer have a Happy Thanksgiving and remember that UPS is the reason your
Turkey tasted so good. If you think otherwise, look for a new job.

please folks...I think he-she is only trying to bring light to what goes on in Ramsey...why take shots are him-her?...when certain folks in the past let their true feelings be known they were either shipped out to Mo'town -or- quit out of frustration...and as far as the SOLUTIONS hotline, more folks should be calling the INTEGRITY hotline....

many people who want to move on have been told they cannot 'career opt' out...I know one lady who was called into the corner office because she applied for a job in another portfolio...her application was ripped up in front of her face...she was extremely qualified and the other group wanted her...now would you consider that a disgruntled employee??

and for those readers who are coming into this without having worked in that building, be warned that the Thorny Rose and the Sheraton Hotel are regular readers and/or posters to this forum...some comments you are reading are nothing more than fluff to make themselves look good.

P

Please ?????

Please ????
why not out yourself ??
the ERI was over 90 in my group and over 80 for the portfolio.
what is your problem ???
JOB-OP or leave if it is that bad
The CIO and the Port Mgr are best friends for many years
He has a good track record with the users, many worked for him and get along with him.
The App mgr was picked by the Port Mgr, and they get along well

I heard the option levels and PMs ERI was above 90 also.

What am i missing ????