G&A ERI

O

out myself

ok, you win....I will OUT MYSELF....please meet me in the RAMSEY parking garage nearest the Cafe entrance...I will be wearing a blue shirt and tan slacks...you will not miss me because I will be wearing a big button that says "if the (red) shirt don't fit, you must acquit....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 man 2 vote

Questions for everybody. I just read the comments on this tread and I am confused. What is the objective for this thread, listening to this loony and deal with his personal problems? It looks like this G&A group or department has a disgruntle employee and no mater what others think he/she will always find something to complain about. So what is new? Don't you people have something better to do rathen than keep answering this persons comment? YOU CANNOT HELP SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT WANT TO BE HELPED....

Wow...there's actually one disgruntled employee left in G&A?? Is he/she the one that didn't wear the shirt?

J

just one?

yes, can u believe it?....there's just one disgruntled employee in Ramsey G&A..??

A

Anonymous Brown

BROWN4LIFE15, I know for a fact Rose did not tear up any transfer request. If you are that outraged over these alleged ethical transgressions, call it in. If your allegations are valid then, so be it. Otherwise this is idle venting hearsay and fostering a poor working environment for those around you. Before you start defaming others look in the mirror, maybe the problem is you. I suspect, because people are now being held marginally accountable for their efforts you find this to be unacceptable. I look forward toward any investigation your call will cause. A fair days pay for a fair days work is all UPS is asking for. If you feel that is too much that the company is asking of you, please leave.

A

Anonymos Brown

Anonymous Brown (aka DJS): I know FOR A FACT that a career-opt form was ripped up in someone's face...and that person's life was made a living hell from that point on, until he/she got fed up and quit...and he/she went straight to HR to resign and then gave one hell of an exit interview. I don't know why you are so sure the 'flower' never did this, but you are WRONG.

and when you "call it in", the complaint goes from the telephone operator who takes the call, to Corporate HR, to Mahwah HR, to YOU the Portfolio Manager, who has the person transferred to a 'dead-end' department within your portfolio.

and how is posting on Brown Cafe fostering a bad working environment for those around me?? FREE SPEECH !!!!

it's no wonder you look forward to an investigation when you know the outcome ahead of time.

M

Maybe two

Otherwise this is idle venting hearsay and fostering a poor working environment for those around you.

Pot..meet kettle...

I look forward toward any investigation your call will cause. A fair days pay for a fair days work is all UPS is asking for. If you feel that is too much that the company is asking of you, please leave.

Wow...management reads this thread more than the ERI comments

H

HR manager

Anonymous Brown (aka DJS): I know FOR A FACT that a career-opt form was ripped up in someone's face...and that person's life was made a living hell from that point on, until he/she got fed up and quit...and he/she went straight to HR to resign and then gave one hell of an exit interview. I don't know why you are so sure the 'flower' never did this, but you are WRONG.

and when you "call it in", the complaint goes from the telephone operator who takes the call, to Corporate HR, to Mahwah HR, to YOU the Portfolio Manager, who has the person transferred to a 'dead-end' department within your portfolio.

and how is posting on Brown Cafe fostering a bad working environment for those around me?? FREE SPEECH !!!!

it's no wonder you look forward to an investigation when you know the outcome ahead of time.
---------------------
You are one of 2:
1. an idiot who wants to believe these stories or
2. a troublemaker who makes them up.
The managers READ all EXIT INTERVIEWS and if this were true everybody would know it.
No one in G&A ever reported of any documents ever ripped up.

H

HR manager

You are just one of 2 :
- 1. a SOLUTIONS candidate who wants to believe these stories or
2. a troublemaker who makes them up.
The managers READ all EXIT INTERVIEWS and if this were true everybody would know it.
No one ever reported of any documents ever being ripped up.

A

always upser

----
I think you are talking about the manager I worked for at some point.
She is THE best UPS manager I have ever worked for. She is good to manage any area in UPS....
Go Girl!!! these people sound like someone you NEED to go after. IT HELPS OUR STOCK and we know we need help.

F

friend

the person transferred to a 'dead-end' department within your portfolio.

*** are you hearing "VOICES" again. PCI is not good for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

truth

please folks...I think he-she is only trying to bring light to what goes on in Ramsey...why take shots are him-her?...when certain folks in the past let their true feelings be known they were either shipped out to Mo'town -or- quit out of frustration...and as far as the SOLUTIONS hotline, more folks should be calling the INTEGRITY hotline....

many people who want to move on have been told they cannot 'career opt' out...I know one lady who was called into the corner office because she applied for a job in another portfolio...her application was ripped up in front of her face...she was extremely qualified and the other group wanted her...now would you consider that a disgruntled employee??

and for those readers who are coming into this without having worked in that building, be warned that the Thorny Rose and the Sheraton Hotel are regular readers and/or posters to this forum...some comments you are reading are nothing more than fluff to make themselves look good.

This is sooo wrong. I know 2 people who just job opt into my group from G&A in Ramsey, because they just wanted to do something different and they had no problem.
Don and Rose have been great for Ramsey and their people love them. This Brown4Life15 person should be GREEN4Life...

A

Anonymous brownguy

This is sooo wrong. I know 2 people who just job opt into my group from G&A in Ramsey, because they just wanted to do something different and they had no problem.
Don and Rose have been great for Ramsey and their people love them. This Brown4Life15 person should be GREEN4Life...

and the sheep shall inherit the earth....this thread is done...

H

HR manager idiot

I Know A Career Opt Application Was Ripped Up Because It Happened To Me !!! All Those Who Still Do Not Beleive It Can Drop Dead Because It Happened To Me....beleive It Or Not, I Dont Care...and Dont Call Me An Idiot...and Dont Tell Me To Leave Cause I Already Did...

D

doctor

I Know A Career Opt Application Was Ripped Up Because It Happened To Me !!! All Those Who Still Do Not Beleive It Can Drop Dead Because It Happened To Me....beleive It Or Not, I Dont Care...and Dont Call Me An Idiot...and Dont Tell Me To Leave Cause I Already Did...

Funny, it only happened to you and
you need to share this with everybody now and
you still can't get a life and move on
and you have a strong need for someone to listen to you and beleive you
and you are normal?

good bye....

N

nurse

that's exactly what the nurse told me at the funny farm...!!!!

they're going to take me away, ha-ha, they're going to take me away ha-ha....(for those old enough to remember)...signing off now....goodbye cruel G&A....app1xyz....

M

Mahwah Brown

What's interesting to me is that not only did some management people allow themselves to get dragged into this pissing match, but the associated lackeys surrounding that management came onto this board and posted as well. And you all claim to have integrity...you all speak here cause you don't have the guts to speak your mind or call anyone out in person. You hide behind your smiles and your professionalism, and then come here and say what's really on your mind. Free speech or not, it's more proof of what a laughing stock Ramsey has become. There's plenty of rumblings in the other buildings about the Ramsey building, none too good.

There's always 3 sides to every story, and somewhere in the middle lies the truth.
Think about how the rest of IS views Ramsey.

Those of you that are faking it here...the truth will come out eventually

L

LAP

the reason people are FINALLY being allowed to transfer out of G&A is because HR got on the flower's case...if it wasn't for a few brave individuals speaking up and getting HR involved, it would be business as usual...kudos to those who spoke out despite fear of reprisal and retribution...