G&A ERI

G

Goodmanschwerner

the reason people are FINALLY being allowed to transfer out of G&A is because HR got on the flower's case...if it wasn't for a few brave individuals speaking up and getting HR involved, it would be business as usual...kudos to those who spoke out despite fear of reprisal and retribution...

" ... fear of reprizal and retribution"? At i.s. ??? Maybe HR shoud work at elimnating the fascist managrs. Treat the disease not the symptom.

N

NOT A Clue

Quit and remove yourself from this environment. I thankyou for staying this long. I hear that the state is looking for our skillset and they don't care if you ever show up.

B

BROWN4LIFE15

ahhhh---loitering...now that brings back memories !!! mind your time children, the teacher is watching!

---and if the teacher is not watching, the assistant teachers are taking notes every time you walk by the reception area to clock out!

N

Notbrown4life-15

Hopefully you are not brown too much longer.......YOU have SAID ENOUGH !!!!!

YOU Don't deserve to be a UPSER !!!! The only brown you have is in your underwear !!!!

rubyspringer

Deserve to be a UPSER.. That is a very interesting concept. Unfortunately the management incentives have destroyed the sense of pride that once could be attached to that claim. Now it is simply a term used by the corrupt regime to make one feel guilty for not agreeing with the ridiculous policies, and behaviors that are observerd.

T

THE WORM

Deserve to be a UPSER.. That is a very interesting concept. Unfortunately the management incentives have destroyed the sense of pride that once could be attached to that claim. Now it is simply a term used by the corrupt regime to make one feel guilty for not agreeing with the ridiculous policies, and behaviors that are observerd.

So Ruby, What do you think about reading the policy book at the opening of every meeting? You know that the One Minute Manager says that the only time the policy book is used by management is to beat subordinates over the head with it. I personally experienced an attempt to do just that by KLaSless but her ignornance won out. What's your view of the policy book?

THE PROUD WORM

A

an anonymous guest

Yes the Policy Book can be abused when used by someone without leadership skills. I have seen many case of effective use of the PB when it was used as a culture and legacy builder, and a level set to remind everyone what UPS is all about, which was service during my 35 years in operations AND I.T.

A good craftsman knows his tools.

Go UPS!
P71

rubyspringer

The policy book has lost much of its credence since the company went public. Just like the term 'partner'. While discussing some of the policies can be helpful, it is the actions taken by individuals which set the tone. I call many of the polices want-to-be's as opposed to existing practices.

J

Judge Jackson

The same reason that everyone else that's posting here, you included, are hiding under an Alias.

Symbol Time Trade Change % Chg Volume Intraday Related Info
UPS 4:00PM ET 71.30 1.18 1.63% 4,295,041 Chart, Messages, Key Stats, More

Today's sterling results from our management team.

Hide? I think it's about time for a rebelliion. Hell this is NOT A UPS AFFILIATED BULLETIN BOARD. IS management has been given the word to attack people who post on this board. How sick is that? This authorization has come from the top levels. So, it kinda makes you wonder who the hell these guys think they are. (Let alone what these guys truly think of the opposite sex.) They cannot manage worth a darn. They refuse to attend required classes. They hire perverts outside of the normal channels. They have no college education worth the parchment it'swritten on, Check their grades. They demote some of the most wonderful people because they are a threat to them. They have no idea what a Turning machine is. Or, what Boolean algebra is. Or, how a computer works. THEY NEED TO BE REVIEWED BY AN OUTSIDE MANAGEMENT EVALUTATION firm. Which of course would have to be approved by them. So, it will never happen and the beer belly Mr. Clean and cohort will remain in their fascist obtained positions. SHAREHOLDERS OF THE WORLD UNITE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION.

J

Judge Jackson

So, I can't type/ I took shop in grammar school. The days of sexual segregation.

BTW, your sentences above are grammatically incorrect. So I guess you can make errors, too. You are not going anywhere three days after you die.

So, to comment on your post ... extracted from Winston Churchill’s memoirs ... A preposition is a terrible thing to end a sentence with. That is something up with which I will not put.

A turning machine is what you need to control the attitude of some of the people at UPS. You take the turning machine, place it appropriately and turn it on. The diarrhea will flow a little more fluidly then.

A

an anonymous guest

I'll fix AIRTECHSPEC's sentence.

A turning machine is a machine they make bats with, sir.

We all know a Turing machine is what you ride around the country in on a SUnday.

(I could have sunstituted any word for 'sir' by the way.

Go UPS!
P71

ISFriendly

I think this is a total lie. I have posted and I asked my mgr in Motown and he said he doesn't even look at it. I have heard the big guy looks at it and that he has posted out here.

I think it is sad that people post and can't back it up with their name.
They are probably the same people who kiss his butt whne he is in the cafeteria.

REAL PHONIES !!! NOT PARTNERS !!!!

Symbol Time Trade Change % Chg Volume Intraday Related Info
UPS 4:00PM ET 71.30 1.18 1.63% 4,295,041 Chart, Messages, Key Stats, More

Today's sterling results from our management team.

Hide? I think it's about time for a rebelliion. Hell this is NOT A UPS AFFILIATED BULLETIN BOARD. IS management has been given the word to attack people who post on this board. How sick is that? This authorization has come from the top levels. So, it kinda makes you wonder who the hell these guys think they are. (Let alone what these guys truly think of the opposite sex.) They cannot manage worth a darn. They refuse to attend required classes. They hire perverts outside of the normal channels. They have no college education worth the parchment it'swritten on, Check their grades. They demote some of the most wonderful people because they are a threat to them. They have no idea what a Turning machine is. Or, what Boolean algebra is. Or, how a computer works. THEY NEED TO BE REVIEWED BY AN OUTSIDE MANAGEMENT EVALUTATION firm. Which of course would have to be approved by them. So, it will never happen and the beer belly Mr. Clean and cohort will remain in their fascist obtained positions. SHAREHOLDERS OF THE WORLD UNITE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION.

ISFriendly

Judge Jackson,
"So, it will never happen and the beer belly Mr. Clean and cohort will remain in their fascist obtained positions "

Who is this mgr ??

2029guy

I work in Morristown and I know exactly what VP eri taker 3 is talking about. I never noticed him actually hanging out in the parking lot but it would not suprise me. I heard a rumor that the same person wants one person in each department on the Personal Improvement Plan (PIP). How they figure out who that will be is beyond me but lots of people have been on it lately. PIP is used in many industries it is a way of keeping track of what you intend to do to make yourself better, training etc. Unfortunately at UPS it is just a way for them to document that you are not doing your job so that when they fire you, you can not sue them.

M

Motown police

And he has cameras every 3 feet to watch over us as we sleep and play games.

I hear he has several mgrs posted at every window to prevent jumpers and that he sets the price of food in the cafeteria and spikes the oatmeal to make us work harder !!!!

Oh what a world we live in.................

2029guy

And he has cameras every 3 feet to watch over us as we sleep and play games.

I hear he has several mgrs posted at every window to prevent jumpers and that he sets the price of food in the cafeteria and spikes the oatmeal to make us work harder !!!!

Oh what a world we live in.................

You won't think this is so funny when they put you on PIP because they don't like the color of your eyes.