Game of Thrones

32F driver

You're not missing much.
Yeah. that's what I figured. Never even turned it on the last month I had cable. Kept it ready, just in case, which was never the case. So, in '05, television & I parted ways for good. The only reason I still have my tv, is I have a few concert dvd's I like to watch occasionally. Music never gets old.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Read 2 of the books and saw season one. Started reading what I assume is book three and the confusion got the best of me. Nothing against nudity and be-headings but I've lost interest.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
If it is like DaVinci it will leave is in suspense until next season.I like the imp's character cannot kill him off .

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't pay for HBO but the HBO and Showtime HD channels are always unscrambled for me (Time Warner). The low def channels are still scrambled. I guess that makes sense with logic similar to ORION. There probably aren't more than a couple of movies a month worth watching and I never got into Game of Thrones.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I don't pay for HBO but the HBO and Showtime HD channels are always unscrambled for me (Time Warner). The low def channels are still scrambled. I guess that makes sense with logic similar to ORION. There probably aren't more than a couple of movies a month worth watching and I never got into Game of Thrones.

Game of Thrones has just based "Sopranos" as must watched HBO series. You have to check out the "mother of dragons"

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Enjoyed watching the Mariners snap their losing streak at Safeco Field today and now I'm wading through the 24hrs of LeMans. Heaven.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Tyrion shot his father in dispose no less in the privy with a cross bow on fathers day how is that for a season finale

Sent using BrownCafe App

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Tyrion shot his father in dispose no less in the privy with a cross bow on fathers day how is that for a season finale

Sent using BrownCafe App

He deserved it. Tyrion is prolly my favorite character but, I'm anxious to see how Danerys, Jon Snow, and Arya's characters play out. Contemplating picking up the next book... Only 9 months till next season...

Sent using a Potato

BigBeef42

Tyrion is the only reason i watch the show anymore

Dragon lady turned into a maroon.

Cripple boy is up north in the snow.

The hound dies

Whats left?

Sent using USPS