Gang of "Misunderstood youths" attack a girl at Mcdonald's

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So I'm watching the news and they offer this teaser about an assault at a Mcdonald's in Brooklyn. I pulled it up online and the video is one of the more disturbing things I've seen in a while (Short of execution videos). You have ONE female who went to the restaurant to talk with another "girl", and I use that term VERY loosely, about a longtime feud. The victim went alone and the other "young lady" went in there with 4 friends. They are seen wailing, pummeling, kicking and stomping this girl over and over, not 1 on 1, but in a circle, like true cowards. I won't post the video here because I'm pretty sure they were cussing in it (I was too busy being mad to listen), just thought I'd share. There are adults clearly in the video who stand by and do NOTHING. They've made ONE arrest in the case where countless "girls" are CLEARLY seen assaulting this victim.

The "Girls" who beat her up are believed to be members of a gang who call themselves "the young savages". After watching the video, I can say that's exactly how they act. I'm sure the black race is proud of their daughters on this one.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had to laugh at the news coverage.....outrage that no one helped the girl and only shot film and pics. Of course, the TV was using that film shot during the beating. I just find that weird, ironic, funny, whatever you want to call it.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Probably just as proud you are of the KKK, Hitler, Aryan Brotherhood, Hells Angels, etc.......;)

The KKK are idiots, Hitler was an A-hole, Aryan brotherhood? See the KKK. Hells Angels are a gang.....Now, if I hate the Blood, Crips, Latin Kings (All Gangs), how do you think I view the Angels?

Oh yeah, I've said the N word before (frequently, actually) so I must be a HUGE card carrying member of every racist group to which one can belong.

How about you actually respond to the topic, Thanks

MAKAVELI

The KKK are idiots, Hitler was an A-hole, Aryan brotherhood? See the KKK. Hells Angels are a gang.....Now, if I hate the Blood, Crips, Latin Kings (All Gangs), how do you think I view the Angels?

Oh yeah, I've said the N word before (frequently, actually) so I must be a HUGE card carrying member of every racist group to which one can belong.

At least you admit it.

rickyb

i think when you live in a society where you have no say in the decision making process 40 hours a week at your job, and concerning democracy you rarely ever vote or engage, that it can have a negative effect on other aspects of our life and reduces the population to a bunch of spectators. or at least we spend more time being spectators than we should.

on top of that america is an unusually violent society, plus these girls are black and they likely have it worse off and are even more violent.

corporate culture and propaganda tells us that its every man for himself and a survival of the fittest mentality. the only thing that matters is being famous and being perceived (why the person was filming this instead of intervening), and that it doesnt matter how many people you step on in your quest for wealth and fame.

moreluck

golden ticket member
i think when you live in a society where you have no say in the decision making process 40 hours a week at your job, and concerning democracy you rarely ever vote or engage, that it can have a negative effect on other aspects of our life and reduces the population to a bunch of spectators. or at least we spend more time being spectators than we should.

on top of that america is an unusually violent society, plus these girls are black and they likely have it worse off and are even more violent.

corporate culture and propaganda tells us that its every man for himself and a survival of the fittest mentality. the only thing that matters is being famous and being perceived (why the person was filming this instead of intervening), and that it doesnt matter how many people you step on in your quest for wealth and fame.

Nobody cares, little ricky!!!

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I saw that video as well online. It was really disturbing to watch that girl being overmatched and on the ground semi-conscious while the one girl keeps coming back to kick and stomp her in the head while 30-40 people just stand and watch.

RALD276

Really? Did I just read that? Should we compare the violence stats to other countries in the world? Violence is caused by a sense of entitlement..."I can take this because I deserve it more than you." It isn't the quest for wealth, it is the mindset of greed and entitlement.

I will agree that our society is VERY apathetic and used to quiet majority getting knocked down all the time, so why risk doing something that could make you the next protruding nail? Apathy is so safe...the safest way to give away your freedom one step at a time.

200w.gif

bbsam

Staff member
So I'm watching the news and they offer this teaser about an assault at a Mcdonald's in Brooklyn. I pulled it up online and the video is one of the more disturbing things I've seen in a while (Short of execution videos). You have ONE female who went to the restaurant to talk with another "girl", and I use that term VERY loosely, about a longtime feud. The victim went alone and the other "young lady" went in there with 4 friends. They are seen wailing, pummeling, kicking and stomping this girl over and over, not 1 on 1, but in a circle, like true cowards. I won't post the video here because I'm pretty sure they were cussing in it (I was too busy being mad to listen), just thought I'd share. There are adults clearly in the video who stand by and do NOTHING. They've made ONE arrest in the case where countless "girls" are CLEARLY seen assaulting this victim.

The "Girls" who beat her up are believed to be members of a gang who call themselves "the young savages". After watching the video, I can say that's exactly how they act. I'm sure the black race is proud of their daughters on this one.
So you state that you hate the KKK, the Aryan Brotherhood, etc. but suggest that the people of the black race would be proud of these women. Maybe that's what makes you a racist.

bbsam

Staff member
Ok, you obviously can't understand how there's a difference between a black person and a N*****. That's YOUR problem, not mine

BBS, That was Sarcasm, ever heard of it?
You have a history of commenting on race here. It doesn't come off as.sarcasm from you. It comes off as you think the black race emulates thugs and gangs.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You have a history of commenting on race here. It doesn't come off as.sarcasm from you. It comes off as you think the black race emulates thugs and gangs.

I do comment on race, I don't tiptoe around issues and refuse to not "call a spade a spade" which is not racist, it's an expression.

Please, point out any times when my references to race were misguided/wrong.

I've not been working a whole lot lately, I can have fun with you.

BrownArmy

...I'm sure the black race is proud of their daughters on this one.

In what possible way is the 'black race' responsible for these 'gang' members?

When a white person does something reprehensible and you hear about it on the news, do you feel responsible because you're white? Why the double standard?

I'd love to hear you explain that to me.

Inthegame

When a white person does something reprehensible and you hear about it on the news, do you feel responsible because you're white? Why the double standard?

When you 'splain that, give me a proper context for the "N" word...

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Where did I say they're responsible? I'll wait til you find it (You won't).

Watch the video, an older black guy in his Mid-50's or so is seen holding onto the lead attacker's arm and doing very little to ACTUALLY stop her from continuing the assault. No, I don't feel responsible when a white person does stuff. I'd call a group of white A-holes doing the same thing the same.

Would you call a Black person being free and able to call someone a N*****, with no issues Vs. a white person using the SAME language and they're automatically racist? DOUBLE STANDARD

Hilary Clinton said while Bush was President that "Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism" When bo got intot he white house, dissent INSTANTLY labeled you a racist. DOUBLE STANDARD

*Drops the Mic*