Gang of "Misunderstood youths" attack a girl at Mcdonald's

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And maybe that's why you're a racist. The shoe doesn't fit but like one of Cinderella's ugly stepsister you still want to cram your size 9 into a size 6.

Label me as you'd like, I know I'm not a racist, and I couldn't give any less of a :censored2: about what some trolls on a message board think of me. You call me a racist because I've said the N word before. I've said it multiple times, but you guys don't want to (or aren't intelligent enough to understand) there is a CLEAR CUT difference between being black and being a N******. There are White N****** too, does that make me a double racist? N***** is an attitude, NOT a color. Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil' Wayne and the like, they fit into BOTH categories.

Some women are Lesbians, whereas ALL Lesbians are women. All women≠ Lesbians
Some Black people are N*****, Some N***** are Black. All Black people ≠ N*****, and all N*****≠ Black.

get it yet?

That instead of leaving guns sitting around next to the bucket of extra crispy where our kids can just grab it, we would rather see our kids get shoveled in the back of the head.

That girl will recover. Kids who get shot and killed, typically do not recover.

Did you see 12 girls kicking the smile* out of one girl in your video? No, you didn't. Not to say that white "gang fighting" mentality doesn't happen, but blacks have mastered it much better than have us white folks.

Shut your eyes to the problems and facts, but there is MUCH more violence in poor, crappy black neighborhoods than there is in white middle class ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Finally someone asked the right question .
How come members of the black race are still protesting in Ferguson?

Still believing Mike Brown was shot whIle holding his hand up?

Do they not believe the grand jury?

Do they not believe the D.O.J.?

I mean seriously, WTF.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I mean seriously, WTF.

- Because they're stupid

- Because they're stupid

- Because they're stupid

- Because the DOJ is against the black race. Despite the fact that Eric Holder lead the investigation, and isn't white.

MAKAVELI

All you white folks need to get off your high horse. The white race has committed more atrocities to mankind than any other in history!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
All you white folks need to get off your high horse. The white race has committed more atrocities to mankind than any other in history!

That's racist and offensive. You bigot!

The bold statement, you're CLEARLY speaking out of your rear end. You could not prove that to even the most gullible person.

This whole conversation should be considered 'disrespectful'. A place for UPSers to chat/gripe/inquire/inform has divided members here over color issues. :( shameful

BrownArmy

...Shut your eyes to the problems and facts, but there is MUCH more violence in poor, crappy black neighborhoods than there is in white middle class ones....

Personally, I don't believe that you are racist, so there's that...I think that you're misguided, but that's not my business.

Perhaps you are correct that "there is MUCH more violence in poor, crappy black neighborhoods than there is in white middle class ones"...

The question is, WHY?

There is so much nuance to this conversation, and it comes down to multiple issues such as structural inequality and inherently different 'baked-in' inequities of opportunity vis-a-vis race, as well as class.

I think you're mistaking 'effect' with 'cause', i.e.: here's the problem, the underlying issue must be related to the effect, but you dismiss cause entirely.

(P.S. I misspelled ':censored2:' on purpose, because I was trying to get around the BC bot-censor...turns out ':censored2:' isn't on the list...)

realbrown1

Like be-heading and burning people alive in orange pajamas?

And I do believe you wrong any how. Asians have a long history of brutality and violence. They are at least equal to Caucasians in that department.

BrownArmy

I mean seriously, WTF.

To be fair, the rest of the DOJ report described the systematic racial profiling of blacks in Ferguson as a way to fill the town coffers: traffic stops turning into warrants, bizarre rules like you can't bring children into court, lines around the courthouse block for what are basically infractions, not crimes, etc...

It's an illuminating read, if you choose to do so.

More seems to think that the AG cooked this whole report up, but the data suggests otherwise.

AND, I agree with you about the grand jury/DOJ response about the cop.

Nevertheless, the protests continue because the underlying problem still exists.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Personally, I don't believe that you are racist, so there's that...I think that you're misguided, but that's not my business.

Perhaps you are correct that "there is MUCH more violence in poor, crappy black neighborhoods than there is in white middle class ones"...

The question is, WHY?

There is so much nuance to this conversation, and it comes down to multiple issues such as structural inequality and inherently different 'baked-in' inequities of opportunity vis-a-vis race, as well as class.

I think you're mistaking 'effect' with 'cause', i.e.: here's the problem, the underlying issue must be related to the effect, but you dismiss cause entirely.

(P.S. I misspelled ':censored2:' on purpose, because I was trying to get around the BC bot-censor...turns out ':censored2:' isn't on the list...)

I Appreciate your first statement. Too many people on this forum (including several mods) have blatantly called me racist, and it's getting VERY old.

I'll open up ONCE about this, and then I won't re-visit it again.

I actually grew up in a suburban area, About 10 miles from Washington D.C. I was born on Andrews Air Force Base while my dad was in the service. Growing up I fit in better with black kids around my neighborhood. My best friend was a black kid and we were at each others houses all the time. When I was 12 we moved to a much more rural area which was culture shock for me and my siblings. We all listened to rap and were VERY much out of place in farm country.
Being in a public High School which had at max 10 black students, you saw racist A-holes everyday. My group of friends were like me, we listened to rap, wore more baggy pants, and thought all those hillbillies were dumb and uneducated. When I was about 20 I started working at an auto body shop, where my boss was a HUGE racist and I would tell him I had no issue with black people, and he would roll his eyes when I'd crank up some rap as I would leave everyday. 10 years ago I would have NEVER uttered the N word, I would even refuse to sing it when I was singing along with my favorite rap songs. Fast forward to my driving career at UPS.
I ran some of the most "hood" routes in my center, and after being in those areas for years, it changed me. You start to see all these stereotypes (7 Series BMW's in front of an apartment complex where the section 8 subsidized rent is less than $200/month) People being murdered in cul-de-sac's, teens smoking pot in apartment stairwells in broad daylight. To be honest, that's when it started to get to me, and over the years I see more and more of it, and it ticks me off. Delivering to a major mall and seeing black guys acting like total schmucks (white kids did it too, but not as often), stealing, gathering in huge groups at the entrance/exit of an escalator and mean mugging people when they'd try to get ON/OFF because these guys wanted to hang out. Black women dragging their kids down the escalators all the while the kids are SHRIEKING.

The Ferguson stuff and stories like that don't help. But that's a conversation for a different thread.

I have MANY friends at UPS who are black, my neighbor is black , and he's got a key and the garage code to my house. If I were such a huge racist, I don't think I'd give a black guy the keys to my house where my wife and daughter are when I'm not home.

Is there a cycle of black kids being raised in these neighborhoods where crime and violence are kind of the way of life? Yes.

Is it easier to just roll with it and follow then to try to rise up and break out? Yes, I'll agree.

But the whole "Woe is me" card that a lot of poor people (Black and white) play is crap.

You won't have any desire to go out and get a job if money is being given to you. I'd rather give money to young poor people who are working and in school, to provide THEM with housing that would help them break that cycle. That's a better investment than just giving money to people
to buy food.

End of Chapter 1. lol

Dr.Brownz

Yeah I'm sure tribes in Africa never massacred each other....

Where are those Boko Haram guys from again?

Who gives a :censored2: what color someones skin is? You sir are a racist!

realbrown1

And maybe that's why you're a racist. The shoe doesn't fit but like one of Cinderella's ugly stepsister you still want to cram your size 9 into a size 6.
Stop it with the RACIST lable.

I don't hear you calling the protesters in Ferguson racists. And they hate white people.