Gap Time Harassment

02/12/90 This is my hire date at FedEx.....what say you Mr. Gruntled Fedex......FedeEx is a great company to be a part of, I love my job and the Corporation does what it must to maintain it's position as a great place to work, at the same time, doing what is best for it's customer's. By the way, driver for 17 of those 20 plus years and now, I'll leave that to your imagination, if you have one. Jump!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
02/12/90 This is my hire date at FedEx.....what say you Mr. Gruntled Fedex......FedeEx is a great company to be a part of, I love my job and the Corporation does what it must to maintain it's position as a great place to work, at the same time, doing what is best for it's customer's. By the way, driver for 17 of those 20 plus years and now, I'll leave that to your imagination, if you have one. Jump!

You obviously have had many flavors of the Kool-Aid. What's your favorite? Obsession Orange or Passionate Purple? By the way, it's dis-gruntled. Maybe you should have taken advantage of Tuition Refund.

LTFedExer

You obviously have had many flavors of the Kool-Aid. What's your favorite? Obsession Orange or Passionate Purple? By the way, it's dis-gruntled. Maybe you should have taken advantage of Tuition Refund.
Hey once..........please be aware that any pro-FedEx posts will get you responses like this from MrFedEx.

LTFedExer

Gee, and if I make an anti-FedEx post, what do I get?
You would never do that...........would you? rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Wow, That’s funny. Look up the meaning of sarcasm. Maybe that will shed some light on my spelling abilities for you. (No hyphen in disgruntled). Yes, I admit, I like purple, I bleed purple, and I do like Kool-Aid, many flavors. I guess, the point I’m trying to make is, be happy you have a job. I know many who don’t. FedEx is an ever changing Company, that's what keeps us in the business. It's really not that bad. Best! Jump

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wow, That’s funny. Look up the meaning of sarcasm. Maybe that will shed some light on my spelling abilities for you. (No hyphen in disgruntled). Yes, I admit, I like purple, I bleed purple, and I do like Kool-Aid, many flavors. I guess, the point I’m trying to make is, be happy you have a job. I know many who don’t. FedEx is an ever changing Company, that's what keeps us in the business. It's really not that bad. Best! Jump

I understand sarcasm quite well, and congratulations on your superior spelling ability. Fred loves employees like you, because you're honestly very happy to be an unquestioning servant and work for peanuts compared to UPS. If that makes you jump for joy, then you deserve what you get from FedEx.