Gas Prices

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Exactly..

Too old to understand bro. Just that simple.

TOS.
I wonder if conservatives even recognize how often they are wrong about just about everything. The republicans hate Obama so much that they are scaring themselves to death, with the average age of Morelock and Oldy they may want to take it easy and relax and watch Matlock!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wonder if conservatives even recognize how often they are wrong about just about everything. The republicans hate Obama so much that they are scaring themselves to death, with the average age of Morelock and Oldy they may want to take it easy and relax and watch Matlock!
I prefer Dog & Beth re-runs......Remember, you're not Peter Pan , forever young!! Today, you are one day older than you were yesterday....it keeps going like that unless you have teenagers and it could double up!!

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
$1.55 today at my local Exxon. My truck filled up @ $40.00. I can remember when I used to stop the pump @ $99.00, cause I didn't want to put a c-note in my truck at one time. lol.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I'm not one for giving any President credit for gas prices. However, if you're going to give Bush credit for $1.83 you might as well credit Obama for the $1.75 I paid yesterday.
That would also be Bush.

America is now producing so much oil (because of Bush) that Saudi Arabia is producing as much oil as possible to HURT the American oil producers.

They don't like the competition.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
$1.71 here-----$1.67 at Costco.
Gas is moving up towards $3.00 here in Democrat controlled California.

Anti-business, anti-pollution liberal politicians here don't want any more refineries AND make the oil companies specially formulate the gas to produce less pollution that we virtually can't import any gas from neighboring states to curb our frequent shortages that drive our gas prices up, even as the price of oil falls more and more each day.

rod

Retired 22 years
Gas is moving up towards $3.00 here in Democrat controlled California.

Anti-business, anti-pollution liberal politicians here don't want any more refineries AND make the oil companies specially formulate the gas to produce less pollution that we virtually can't import any gas from neighboring states to curb our frequent shortages that drive our gas prices up, even as the price of oil falls more and more each day.

but you have nice weather