Gas Prices

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
a64ec3c83a46038ab10d62d12875b06b.jpg
...Not too far Day a Day rest , let me know if you caught it , last time 1970!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I never have to worry about high gas prices again .
Got me a good quality hose to siphon out other people's fuel tanks .
I don't worry about it either. Bought a brand new car for under $12,000 four years ago that gets about 35 mpg. Also made the decision to live close to work. Probably only fill up the tank 10 times a year. It's all about choices I guess.

upsgrunt

I don't worry about it either. Bought a brand new car for under $12,000 four years ago that gets about 35 mpg. Also made the decision to live close to work. Probably only fill up the tank 10 times a year. It's all about choices I guess.

You only drive 4,200 miles a year, and your 4 year old car has less than 20,000 miles?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have a used 2008 truck that I bought in 2012 with 72,000 miles on it and I still haven't reached 100,000 miles yet .

I would rather be in a good size truck then driving a paper thin mini car that gets great mileage , but has a zero chance of someone surviving a serious crash .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Can i buy it when you sell it!!
Right now it's my "red storage cabinet". It fills a space in my garage that meets the requirement so we can park in our own driveway. (HOA nonsense)
I would've like to give it to my granddaughters when they were starting to drive. So, it goes out once in awhile to just keep it running right. Right now it has bunch of paper towels and toilet paper in it.
So, it's not going anywhere and everyone can just get tired of looking at my bright yellow truck parked in my driveway forever!!