Gas up again!

JustTired

free at last.......
Just think....if you could harness those hurricane force winds, some of our problems would be solved.

Guess I'll just hang around the house a little more often to save some gas. Who knows....I might just get some of the work done I"ve been letting pile up.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
ave 3.55 in mass today and anywhere between 3.75 & 3.99 in Maine this afternoon!! Whores arn't they !!!!! we should be getting oil from Kuwait for 40 a barrell for saving there asses!!!!

LiL"Comet"

ave 3.55 in mass today and anywhere between 3.75 & 3.99 in Maine this afternoon!! Whores arn't they !!!!! we should be getting oil from Kuwait for 40 a barrell for saving there asses!!!!

I agree we should get it for all we know hell they might be, I noticed on Monday where gas was $4.75 at Ingles when i left yesterday morning around 7;30am. Returned at 2:30pm to see they had it for $3.89 then I left for work around 4:30 it was back up to $4.70:angry:. I really hope something gets done but the reality is nothing will be done. I feel so sorry for the people who are making minimum wage right now with our economy Prices in general of everything food gas etc. its outrageous. I make great money and thank god everyday for my job but I have 3 children my husband is a stay at home dad so my pay check is it still there's times it can be hard for us so I really think of others and pray for a change. (no I'm not affiliated w/ Obama campaign LOL

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
3.80 here in upstate NY. The illinois prices are a result of Obama. I think they are trying to remind the people that he is for change-or how many times he changed his mind. All reports are saying oil is going way down.

drewed

Shankman
gas is a shady subject....the reason it doesnt fluctuate is because a retailer buys whole sale and locks into the price.... but they also base the retail price off of oil futures which flucuates greatly.....i dont know our legislature is bringing up charges on the oil companies for price gouging (20 cents here, $1+ lower everywhere else)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
$4.09/gallon and up - Atlanta

Good weather for motorcycling to and from work

Awesome, just don't blow by me to fast....on second thought, I could use the draft!!!

gas is a shady subject....the reason it doesnt fluctuate is because a retailer buys whole sale and locks into the price.... but they also base the retail price off of oil futures which flucuates greatly.....i dont know our legislature is bringing up charges on the oil companies for price gouging (20 cents here, $1+ lower everywhere else)

Spoke to a gas station manager the other day. She said that in the old days, gas would stay the same price till a new tanker came and all of the older gas was totally sold. Nowadays the stations just change the prices when the rumor starts spreading about higher prices.

rod

Retired 22 years
Nowadays the stations just change the prices when the rumor starts spreading about higher prices.

And they change it by 10 or 20 cents-- not like in the "olden days" when it would go up a penny or 2 maybe once or twice a year. We though that was the end of the world then also:peaceful:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We still have some stations that are out of gas from last Friday. These are the smaller independent stations that buy from the big oil companies. The bigger companies started getting gas again earlier in the week. I paid $3.97 a gallon today.