over9five

Staff member
"in case you missed it over9"

Thanks, DS.
Here's some excellent gun info from a fellow Canadian:

She's a smart girl, DS...

DS

Fenderbender
Hey over9 what has a girl with a gun have to do with UPS in New Jersey agreeing to pay benefits to married gay people?

over9five

Staff member
"Hey over9 what has a girl with a gun have to do with UPS in New Jersey agreeing to pay benefits to married gay people?"

Absolutely nuttin'. I'm trying to change the subject. It's gone on too long.

AND I know how you love guns!

Actually, you may have changed the subject already with that nice pic of me. Anyone want to get tied up??? (I have a long rope)

aspenleaf

You have called no one out on anything. All you have done is drop the typical Liberal bomb and then stood up to clap for yourself. And since you mentioned being "out in the open" for all to see I have a question for you about that very thing....Are you gay? I found it hard to believe you are not and are just a cheer leader for their cause.

Give me a G-A-Y R-I-G-H-T-S! Yea! Go Team!

Just because some of us support our fellow humans does not mean we are gay. If I were I would have no problem telling you about it.

Now can we all stop fighting and join hands and sing Kum ba ya?

DS

Fenderbender
I know your just tryin` to get me goin over9.I see you have a new avatar.I should tell you its actually "randy" from the village people.
When you think about it, all us boys have concealed weapons,yours may be over9five and mine under 8.
Maybe I dont need as much "protection" as you do.

over9five

Staff member
Ya, i know who it is. Its a common mistake that people think he was gay. He was just playin the part!

Thanks for my new avatar (personalized too!) He is a stud, much like myself!

Iconoclast

Can some one please answer my question a couple of pages ago. This is for the people who believe that being gay is a choice.

When did you decide to be a heterosexual? You must remember the exact day. This was a life changing experience. Furthermore, how do you chose to not be gay on a daily basis? If it is a choice, you can obviously change your mind each day.

In addition, be sure to talk to your kids everyday about this choice. You would not want them to make the wrong choice.

Do you see how these questions sound so very uneducated.

I know for a fact that I did not chose to be a heterosexual. I was born this way. I chose to act on my feelings for the opposite sex. I never chose to be aroused by the opposite sex. I can never chose to be aroused by the same sex, because I was born to be aroused by women.

Steeltoe,

I'll answer you, never. I never had a choice either, nobody does, not about this feeling - only a choice, as you have already pointed out, to act on a feeling, any feeling.

I dare say that few will answer this honestly, lest they are prepared to defend it, and it can be a challenging point to defend. Almost as difficult as it would be to convince someone that you have a choice about how tall you are, or how often you blink your eyes.

dammor

Steeltoe,

I'll answer you, never. I never had a choice either, nobody does, not about this feeling - only a choice, as you have already pointed out, to act on a feeling, any feeling.

I dare say that few will answer this honestly, lest they are prepared to defend it, and it can be a challenging point to defend. Almost as difficult as it would be to convince someone that you have a choice about how tall you are, or how often you blink your eyes.

Well put and no doubt the most honest I have read on this thread. Have a good weekend.