General President's health failing?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The rooster barely won last election! Now there are PLENTY more ANGRY TEAMSTERS!! I am a ANGRY TEAMSTER! See you at the vote count LEAD! Bet you Jump right over to the Z man after the Rooster loses! Just like when Carey got taken out...... The sheep only care about their positions and not their Members! its obvious with what i see in VEGAs! enjoy your last few months of power!
Barely won? Are you high?

wide load

Wide, H Jr. Is a disgrace to the IBT. He is not his Father nor will he ever be. He has never worked on the docks, drove a truck, been part of a strike in his employment and never felt the struggles of the working man. He was born into a white collar family. He is not blue collar nor will he ever be.
It is time for a change and for our membership to realize that a senior citizen white collar person is not the direction we need to go in anymore.
Z, Tim and Sandy are not the direction that I need. Ken and Sean O are. But if your happy taking ANYBODY, that is a horrible and irresponsible philosophy in my book.

Irishman Collins

Z, Tim and Sandy are not the direction that I need. Ken and Sean O are. But if your happy taking ANYBODY, that is a horrible and irresponsible philosophy in my book.
Wide, the Thug mentality that our current leaders portray is the reason we get no respect from the Public.
We need leaders who can portray confidence, dignity and intelligence without thuggery.
We need a leader who can appeal to the non Union workers of America so they may consider becoming Union members. This is not 1940 where thugs flourished in Unions. This is 2016 and our laws require smart, think outside the box leaders.
Remember Fred, is not TDU and has stated that multiple times. Please reconsider your position so that our Union may have a future.

wide load

Wide, the Thug mentality that our current leaders portray is the reason we get no respect from the Public.
We need leaders who can portray confidence, dignity and intelligence without thuggery.
We need a leader who can appeal to the non Union workers of America so they may consider becoming Union members. This is not 1940 where thugs flourished in Unions. This is 2016 and our laws require smart, think outside the box leaders.
Remember Fred, is not TDU and has stated that multiple times. Please reconsider your position so that our Union may have a future.
My Union does have a future, unless Z gets in. Btw, never have I heard anyone outside our organization complain that teamsters are thugs. Public opinions only complaint is that we will never get fired. And I'm ok with that stigma.

Oh yea I spent a good while talking to Jimmy and hanging out he's sharp as a tack and he was getting around like a world champion. I think he has two terms left minimum:)