George Takei aka Sulu Speaks

wkmac

[video=youtube;yogXJl9H9z0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yogXJl9H9z0&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

moreluck

golden ticket member
You must be an old actor (?). Really, what difference does it make that he's gay? I've heard he's been with his partner for like 30 years. Sounds like GOP "family values" to me.
If you've heard his mouth on the comedy roasts, I could only categorize him with someone like Andy Dick.

You must be an old actor (?). Really, what difference does it make that he's gay? I've heard he's been with his partner for like 30 years. Sounds like GOP "family values" to me.
Did you ever stop to think (what am I saying, of course you didn't) that it may be a case of personal values?

wkmac

What does being old or being gay have to do with someone relating a personal experience as they saw it? Are we suggesting that being old and gay or just being old or just being gay means one is now incapable of relating a or any truth?

With so many gay people still either in the closet or leading "normal" lives on the surface while maintaining secrets lives below the surface, how do you know for certain those in whom you hold faith are not gay themselves? What if they are older and secretly are themselves gay, what then?

If we find one old, gay person who thus believes that Obama's birth certificate is fake, do we use the earlier alleged premise and thus all people who now believe that Obama's birth certificate is fake is thus in error and in belief of a lie?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Old means you're stupid, don't understand and everything you say is nonsense and dismissed. (according to a certain B.C. poster )