GERALDO SHOW cancelled on FOX.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Geraldo Rivera's show on FOX has been cancelled. Like almost all shows on FOX this year, declining ratings have hurt the network..

Today, Geraldo had Sean Hannity on the program. Geraldo TORE Hannity a new one for several minutes and caught hannity by surprise!

Geraldo was angry at Hannities constant use of RNC propaganda like Bill Ayers, terrorists, race, taxes, associations, rev wright and all the other BS talked about by Palin and McCain!

Geraldo had Hannity squirming like the little rat he is!

It was must see TV!!

I will post the video as soon as it gets uploaded onto the web!

You wont want to miss this butt kicking!

BRAVO GERALDO!!

p.s. I cant stand Geraldo or better yet Hannity:angry:

Bad Gas!

What, you don't like hannity? That's a big su!rprise...LOL

I guess you didn't like this interview of Biden as well...:

Biden Angered By Tough Questions

LOL

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Im glad Geraldo is cancelled. He causes uproars over nothing. Like the guy he thought was drowning during IKE and he thought it was a guy being rescued. When actually it was a guy in the water with rescue lines, securing a tank from floating away. He just cant wait for a bad news story.
But all interviews have been cancelled by the OBAMA camp since this last interview which is posted above.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Good deal...never could stand Geraldo.
When he was on Fox, I always turned the channel.
Geraldo is not a conservative and he never belonged on Fox...maybe MSNBC is intersted in another nutcase.

In regards to Hannity, I only watch/listen to him when he has a guest whose story/views I want to hear.
I always assume Hannity is lying or distorting whatever it is he is ranting about.

av8torntn

They should have cancelled his show when he gave away that units location during the invasion of Iraq. It's about time. Better late than never.

Maybe Obama should start a program lead by Geraldo to find Hoffa...It could be his first useless progam to produce jobs. Since it will take years to produce jobs in the private sector.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Good deal...never could stand Geraldo.
When he was on Fox, I always turned the channel.
Geraldo is not a conservative and he never belonged on Fox...maybe MSNBC is intersted in another nutcase.

In regards to Hannity, I only watch/listen to him when he has a guest whose story/views I want to hear.
I always assume Hannity is lying or distorting whatever it is he is ranting about.
While I agree with that assessment, it doesn't lend much credence to the "fair and balanced" tagline that they use.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
While I agree with that assessment, it doesn't lend much credence to the "fair and balanced" tagline that they use.
Geraldo was not part of the News Team at Fox but rather a commentator, like Hannity, Chris Matthews, Bill Oreilly, Keith Obermann or Rachel Madcow...these are all commentators and make no pretence at being objective.
News team are expected to adhere to journalistic principles of being fair and objective.
Makes you wonder at Walter Cronkite, Wolf Blitzer, Dan Rathers, Brian Williams and that ilk who claim to be journalists.
Britt Hume tends to push it on being too conservative at Fox.

Yep, agree with that. It's pretty bad when PBS has the most objective news program in the evening.
Some of the ....uhhhhhh....''reports" I have heard were not all that objective. Although I admit I haven't watched that many on PBS.
The Hannity and Combs show is balanced as far as have both sides represented by the extremes.
I don't watch or listen to many of these type of programs anyway. They nearly always end up in everyone trying to talk over the rest. I HATE that. Let whomever have their say then blast them, just don't interrupt. It's rude.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Some of the ....uhhhhhh....''reports" I have heard were not all that objective. Although I admit I haven't watched that many on PBS.
The Hannity and Combs show is balanced as far as have both sides represented by the extremes.
I don't watch or listen to many of these type of programs anyway. They nearly always end up in everyone trying to talk over the rest. I HATE that. Let whomever have their say then blast them, just don't interrupt. It's rude.
I really hate when they get someone on, and they are speaking, just getting to what you want to hear, and its well hey we are up against a hard break, and its on to something else.

And I agree with av8tortn he should have been squashed when he tried to show supreme importance and gave away troops position by drawing in the sand. Truly terroristic.
Thats why I prefer my news via the internet.