Get a copy of your UPS personnel file.

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
I would think that most of us are lifers who show up every day and do our jobs, so who cares what's in our file. We are here till its time to leave. ( Which is whenever we decide)

menotyou

bella amicizia
I can't imagine what's in mine. I wonder if they put copies of those bulls-eye targets they have hanging on the wall with my picture on it?

LOL!!!:funny:

22.34life

if you are a good employee who pretty much stays out of trouble then your file should be of no real concern,but if you are a trouble maker and are always in trouble you should check yours often.even people who walk the line should look every now and then i found a no call no show on mine and i havent had one of those in over five years.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
From what I understand it doesn't matter what is in or not in your personal file. They have records of all automated data. A click on a button generates it and if you were involved it is part if your file. No matter how good or honest you are it's best to document your workday as much as possible. They do for their own benefit.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It is a good idea to check what is in your UPS personnel file. In Michigan; employees are entitled.
http://www.hr.msu.edu/documents/uwidepolproc/righttoknow.htm
browned out,

I support this advice.

In states where you are entitled to copies of your personnel file, every worker should obtain one.

If you are a worker who seeks justice and righteouness in the workplace you will undoubtedly suffer retaliation.

Having a copy of your work record may help you when and if you have to defend yourself against retaliation.

Sincerely,
I

rod

Retired 22 years
After working full time for many years (I'm guessing 15+) I looked at my file one evening and in it was the note my center manager had written me about the 3rd day after I was hired part time in 1971. I was about 10 minutes late to work that day and all that dated and signed note said was "I have explained to "Rod" the importance of being on time and he says he understands". "Soberups" is correct when he says that they start building their case against you from day one. I doubt anything positive is ever put in your file.