"get delivering"

'Lord Brown's bidding'

the contract that they agreed to............
where's the dishonesty?

More in the intent. It's deeper. Sounds like the whole purpose for making an eight-hour request is the knowledge that there is no way the company can meet that demand, thus it's "easy money". He could care less whether he gets an 8-hr day that Monday, vs a Tuesday or Wednesday. He takes a Monday for the easy money....that is not the purpose of the grievance system, and in principle is not "the contract they agreed to", although it is technically legit. While it is legitimate, it's abuse. Everybody has there something though, so....

iruhnman630

I take it you've been burned by taking selfies in your package car?

Har, har.

I think people have forgotten about the UPS policy change earlier this year about posting pics on the net. Wouldn't want to see somebody get burned by showing up at a grievance hearing with evidence collected by violating that policy.

S

serenity now

More in the intent. It's deeper. Sounds like the whole purpose for making an eight-hour request is the knowledge that there is no way the company can meet that demand, thus it's "easy money". He could care less whether he gets an 8-hr day that Monday, vs a Tuesday or Wednesday. He takes a Monday for the easy money....that is not the purpose of the grievance system, and in principle is not "the contract they agreed to", although it is technically legit. While it is legitimate, it's abuse. Everybody has there something though, so....

.... and why can't the company honor the request on a Monday?

'Lord Brown's bidding'

More I think about this, more I wish I had went with my initial instinct to go with the "Nevermind" in my head before I hit "submit"....Sorry for any offense in the slightest Cement; FWIW, I preceded my post with, "I am not judging the man" because I knew it really wasn't a big deal. Just a thought I had....

Last edited:
S

serenity now

More I think about this, more I wish I had went with my initial instinct to go with the "Nevermind" in my head before I hit "submit"....Sorry for any offense in the slightest Cement; FWIW, I preceded my post with, "I am not judging the man" because I knew it really wasn't a big deal. Just a thought I had....

kind of like quicksand sometimes........

Cementups

Box Monkey

Not offended at all. It would take far more than that. The way some others here badger me here what you said wasn't even in the starter kit. :lol: