Get me rehired?

BrownEvo

Anybody on here that can clear my "not eligible for rehire" status? I need to get back in! moved from nj to pa so i had to resign but now i cant get back in

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I doubt very seriously that anyone here is going to be able to help you. You need to get ahold of someone in person. I would start at the ctr/hub where you want to get hired on at. Not trying to be rude but nobody here knows you from Adam.

sealbasher

I doubt very seriously that anyone here is going to be able to help you. You need to get ahold of someone in person. I would start at the ctr/hub where you want to get hired on at. Not trying to be rude but nobody here knows you from Adam.

ivee been trying to get fired for 18 years why would anyone want back in lol

P

pickup

Anybody on here that can clear my "not eligible for rehire" status? I need to get back in! moved from nj to pa so i had to resign but now i cant get back in

no one here is connected, but if you state where in pa you are trying to apply, maybe somebody here in the know will tell you what's going on in that terminal. For example, if things are slow, if they are hiring and if so to what degree. Maybe even a real number for human resources.

BrownSuit

I would actually start with the HR where you left the employment of UPS. They were the ones who would have coded you ineligible for rehire. You should probably find out why, otherwise you would be wasting the folks in PA's time.

P

pickup

I would actually start with the HR where you left the employment of UPS. They were the ones who would have coded you ineligible for rehire. You should probably find out why, otherwise you would be wasting the folks in PA's time.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Good luck , hopefully when you reach someone in n.j, they will be in a good enough mood to help you , let alone even look at your situation. Original Poster, did you make it through the peak period or did your leave in december(for good reasons) at a time when they needed every hand on deck to get through peak?

BrownEvo

Yeah, that sounds about right. Good luck , hopefully when you reach someone in n.j, they will be in a good enough mood to help you , let alone even look at your situation. Original Poster, did you make it through the peak period or did your leave in december(for good reasons) at a time when they needed every hand on deck to get through peak?

I made it halfway through peak but had to move that same weekend.

Channahon

How do you know your rehire status? Were you advised when you left UPS?

Rehire status at UPS is an internal codde. And to come on this website to ask someone to change it for you, well, to me is like asking someone to be dishonest, for your benefit.

A "no rehire status," is sort of like a "dishonorable discharge" from the military.

BrownEvo

How do you know your rehire status? Were you advised when you left UPS?

Rehire status at UPS is an internal codde. And to come on this website to ask someone to change it for you, well, to me is like asking someone to be dishonest, for your benefit.

A "no rehire status," is sort of like a "dishonorable discharge" from the military.

When I tried to reapply to a different center it says "Thank you for your interest in opportunities with UPS, however our records indicate that as a former employee of UPS you are not currently eligible for rehire."

Maybe the UPS you left is trying to tell the UPS you want to work at that we don't want to hire the same slug twice but, not being able to see your work ethic it is probably that you bailed out during peak.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Yeah, but I gave a two weeks notice and that didn't even help lol

you were hired to work through Christmas, and possibly begin perm beginning of January. If you quit before "peak" then you essentially were not flexible enough to work at UPS. They only "need" people for that one month - Nov 25-Dec 25. Absolutely must work every day. After all that is why you were hired.

When I first started working at UPS, they told me that one out of a hundred would quit with an OK to rehire status. If you were laid off (furloughed) after peek, that's a different story. You were not laid off, you quit.

BTW, for peek hire helpers, a two week notice is about 14 days more than most give.