Get Ready For Dynamic Stretching in 2015

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Not really tons of studies show cold stretching does nothing for you and can even cause harm. A good lawyer would eat them alive.

Typical ups stuck in the 20th century.

You are correct, to really make stretching work look at how athletes get ready to play.... they spend hours getting ready. I doubt UPS is going to pay us to do that.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Liberty Mutual trying to horn in on their two cents. I call it the 5 minute corporate stretch, cause you can't stretch for 5 minutes without a proper warm up. You will hurt yourself. I already go to the gym at 5 am , don't need this improper not long enough stretching.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I have asked for a gym at our facility instead of a break area. In reality the overweight packages are hard to handle without proper muscle-bound folks to handle them without injury. We used to have a basketball goal inside and it was pulled out to.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's pretty funny really. You're just as limber as you were the day you were born. You can not make someone more or less limber. All stretching is is brain training. You're training your brain it's ok to go into that position. That's it. The pain you feel when stretching is just your braiding warning you. Hey I don't remember being here before.

9.5er

So I need to stretch during PCM then get in truck and sit for 20-30 minutes while I travel to the beginning of my route.

Tell me again how stretching helps.