"get that crap off the lawn"...Oklahoma Supreme Court says...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wrong, son. I live in the Baltimore area, and whag the blacks want there are 7 series BMW'S, S class mercedes' and old ass Range Rovers. The average black person in that area wants quick/easy money and to be above the law.

Also, I have never said there aren't white people on welfare milking the system. Your claim that MOST welfare cheats are white is crap without any kind of facts to back it up.

I have an issue with welfare abuse. Not black people abusing welfare, ANYONE abusing it.

You and the rest of these trolls will love to paint me as a huge bigot, which is wrong (NOT THAT I GIVE A CRAP).

Why don't you ask the losers in Baltimore who rioted why they had the time to riot? It's because none of them work....or theu all happened to have scheduled vacations for the exact same day. [Sarcasm off]

You're an out and out racist. Between the watermelons, welfare queens, spinner-equipped high-end cars and all the rest of your crap, you have spewed just about every racist stereotype out there. You ARE a huge bigot.

Have I ever seen people like you describe? Sure, I have. But they aren't a majority as you would imply. I've also seen plenty of white trailer trash with jacked-up 4x4s living in beat-up mobile homes with yards full of empty Bud cans. Your "logic" defies me.

The black people I know drive average cars, go to work just like you and me, and have ZERO interest in the gangster, thug inner-city stereotype you describe. They are responsible, honest, and work just as hard as you or me. They send their kids to college, go to ball games, and keep up their homes.

You are one sick eff.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You're an out and out racist. Between the watermelons, welfare queens, spinner-equipped high-end cars and all the rest of your crap, you have spewed just about every racist stereotype out there. You ARE a huge bigot.

Have I ever seen people like you describe? Sure, I have. But they aren't a majority as you would imply. I've also seen plenty of white trailer trash with jacked-up 4x4s living in beat-up mobile homes with yards full of empty Bud cans. Your "logic" defies me.

The black people I know drive average cars, go to work just like you and me, and have ZERO interest in the gangster, thug inner-city stereotype you describe. They are responsible, honest, and work just as hard as you or me. They send their kids to college, go to ball games, and keep up their homes.

You are one sick eff.

Just because the black people that you have personal dealings with aren't huge pieces of crap does not mean that there aren't people as I describe.

If you'd like I can drive around Baltimore recording all the "hardworking" black men and women (and in Baltimore that term is used VERY loosely). I'll show you there ghetto'd out vehicles and record them driving to work (the local street corner).

You can see them all as lovely citizens who can do no wrong, that's your choice.

I, on the otherhand see them for how they acr and treat them accordingly.

You don't like it? I couldn't care less.

A sick friend? You know virtually nothing about me, but talk about me like you do. You have NO idea about how/who I hate. I hate certain types of people. Black ghetto trash, white trash, illegal immigrants, criminals (covered in the first 2), child sex offenders, rapists, and cowards (including the kkk, neo-nazis, the westboro baptist "church". I have MUCH hatred for the scum of the Earth. I am an equal opportunity hater, you and tos on the other hand just hate white religious gop supporters, so who's narrow minded now?

Here's a hint, it's not "The Klan membere of BrownCafe" as you so love to label us.

Get a life, guys. Seriously