Get Your Kool-Aid Here!!

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by MrFedEx, Dec 23, 2013.

1. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

As an alternative to Kool-Aid this year, FedEx is trying to push you to fulfill the Purple Promise with cheap "gifts". Hey, Fred. Shove those trinkets straight up your ass and pay us fairly and provide decent benefits. OK?
  2. NonyaBiznes

NonyaBiznes Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

Trinkets ... what trinkets? HA
  3. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

You should see the piece of :censored2: "gift" I was given. I'd tell you what it is if it weren't for the fact it would give away my location. Basically, it probably cost FedEx 50 cents to buy and no, I'm not exaggerating about that...
  4. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I can't tell you, because it's probably different in various areas and I don't want to reveal where I work. Worth probably $1.00, and probably even less because it says "FedEx" on it.
  5. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

Nothing here but that's ok with me. Just an extra stop by the trash can I don't have to make.
    Used to work with a guy who was addicted to the kool aid. Has just about every button, nicknack, and toy ever made with fedex written on it at his desk. I hope it brings him comfort in his old age while be is eating cat food and living on welfare.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. TheJackal

TheJackal Active Member

We didn't get any trinkets.
  7. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Trinkets are nice, but the real appreciation from Fedex will be the raise at the end of the fiscal year.
  8. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Hey, for once I agree with you. Good luck with your wish.
  9. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

No trinkets. Just some breakfasts and dinners every night.
  10. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

I have no reason to believe that our FY14 raises will be deferred. FY13's raises were on time.