Get your patches!

bbsam

Staff member
Not really. Is this completely voluntary or voluntold? Knowing FedEx, you must do it or your contract will be in jeopardy. If it isn't required yet, it soon will be.
We'll see. There's a reason bbsam Inc isn't on the trucks. That used to be voluntold until legal told them to cease and disist.

STFXG

You damn ISPs and your "branding" negotiations. We have been voluntold and there's a new addendum for the contract this year.

jagoff

Did anyone else get hit with the hour break rule coming back in starting Monday? We had a meeting before the sort this morning to "go over a few things". What a bunch of BS. The senior said its to cut back on OT and save $ for the potential new pay scale for mid range employees who aren't topped out yet. Typical stuff following the SFA imo.

Also I'm new and can't figure out how to start a new thread so if anyone can explain that, I'd appreciate it. Ty in advance.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Slave101

Did anyone else get hit with the hour break rule coming back in starting Monday? We had a meeting before the sort this morning to "go over a few things". What a bunch of BS. The senior said its to cut back on OT and save $ for the potential new pay scale for mid range employees who aren't topped out yet. Typical stuff following the SFA imo.

Also I'm new and can't figure out how to start a new thread so if anyone can explain that, I'd appreciate it. Ty in advance.
I'm sure he was full of it

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
pirate-eyepatch-black-and-white-1-large.jpg

It will be fine

Hey bbsam, do you think it will make your guy's job harder without the uniforms? That's my biggest reason for not opting out. Showing up somewhere in a t-shirt and cargo shorts claiming to be the FedEx guy might he hard for a lot of non-regular customers to understand.