Get your patches!

overflowed

You'd be surprised. My "no name" drivers are well known on their routes. You assume the uniform makes the difference. I assure you it doesn't. I could run a route tomorrow in shorts and a T-shirt and not get so much as a raised eyebrow because of it.
I doubt that. Or do you know fedex customers so well because of the turnover.

bbsam

Staff member
Walgreens has fedex by the balls. You cannot tell the pharmacy to meet you. Out of the loop bb. You think your drivers do that? I have some patches to sell you.
No. We don't tell Walgreens what to do. Walgreens district management apparently does that.

bbsam

Staff member
Walgreens has fedex by the balls. You cannot tell the pharmacy to meet you. Out of the loop bb. You think your drivers do that? I have some patches to sell you.
Or then again, maybe I'm wrong and I don't know because I'm out of the loop because I don't have a turnover problem.

BigTex61

BS. Never in all my time at this POS company have I seen any ground driver wearing a ID badge. I don't even wear my ID except in the building.
Total BS. I've never seen a ground driver wearing an id. Very few of the ones I run into even have matching, decent uniforms.

bbsam

Staff member
Total BS. I've never seen a ground driver wearing an id. Very few of the ones I run into even have matching, decent uniforms.
Maybe uniforms just don't matter the way you think they do...which is exactly what I have been saying.

soc151

I don't know why you are all busting on bbsam. Fedex makes the rules, he just plays by them.

People in my building are starting to do the same. It's great seeing management get steaming pissed about something they can do nothing about, and having a powerless CPC unable to do anything.

Their rules, their consequences.