Getting bumped

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Oh hell no! That just ain't happening here. It's choose before start time or you are stuck.
Must be nice.

I've been called back but not to bumped.

It's only happened a few times due to a route sitting

I nearly ran over the guy who is right above me in seniority (we actually have the same date) when he tried to bump me as I was pulling away from the dock when we first stated driving .

As I laughed and laughed he got more and more pissed

Overpaid Union Thug

Must be nice.

I've been called back but not to bumped.

It's only happened a few times due to a route sitting

I nearly ran over the guy who is right above me in seniority (we actually have the same date) when he tried to bump me as I was pulling away from the dock when we first stated driving .

As I laughed and laughed he got more and more :censored2:

I would just keep on trucking if someone tried to bump me after sart time. Why would someone wait until after start time to bump anyway? I mean we shouldn't have to come in 30 minutes before start or anything like that but after is just ridiculous. We have a couple of drivers here that are notorious for showing up at the last second wanting to shake things up but they all have bid routes now. In the Southern all routes had to be bid in the new contract so that mostly eliminated all that nonsense.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Alrighty, so here's the deal. I've been running a bid bid place route for the past 4 months cause we had a guy get fired. I called this morning to make sure I was running it and they told me I was. Then 30 min b4 start time I was told that the guy above me was going to run it. Can they do that 30 min b4 start time after I was already told I was running it?
I've seen it done 15 to 20 min after start time. Get used to it n bring your CHERRYLUBE to work everyday with you YOUNGBLOOD lol. 1st 5 years of driving are hell n torcher.

Tough Guy

Been all the way to area and got a message to pull over and another driver is going to meet you and switch routes and trucks with you, several times actually.

Damn. I can't imagine what a mess that would be if either were air-heavy routes. A lot of routes come down to the wire with getting nda off in time. Let alone sitting and waiting for some dope to come switch trucks.

Overpaid Union Thug

Damn. I can't imagine what a mess that would be if either were air-heavy routes. A lot of routes come down to the wire with getting nda off in time. Let alone sitting and waiting for some dope to come switch trucks.
Exactly. Even without the potential mess it's still just a dumb move. I mean how does that even happen? Are these people that are causing this get out on the road and change their minds or do they show up late? "WTF?!?!" is really what comes to mind here.