Getting candy

rod

Retired 22 years
I always took all the candy, cookies and anything else offered to me on any holiday------even if I didn't like some of it. I wasn't about to make some little old grandma sad because I refused her fruit cake at Christmas time.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
My center usually gives in, and puts on extra routes. In my opinion, getting drivers in early on Halloween should be a top priority.

Plus being a Friday helps out a lot since that's the only day half the center finds their way back to the building ahead of me. LOL
Lemme know how that goes, I take every Halloween off. IMHO every driver should be dispatched with 8hrs of work if UPS cared about safety over profits. I can guarantee drivers will be going home tomorrow that reported due to lack of routes put in.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I've taking this week off for years to avoid the kids.

I take off this week so that I can be home for Halloween and see my kids and all the neighborhood kids in their costumes. I love Halloween and can't wait until they are all a little older so that I can get a little "darker" with the decorations.

Future

Victory Ride
mean-old-man.jpg
I make sure to get all of my residentials done before it starts getting dark.

When I get home I put out my "get lost" door mat turn off the outside light and lock the door.

DAMN Trick or Treaters ......get off my GDAMN Lawn!