Getting fired for being to slow.

Birdblue

Hey I'm wanting to know, there is this guy I work with in loading on the midnight shift and he is a real slow worker will he be fired even though he is on the union? And if so how will they go about doing it. It seems like all the people he works with and his sup and the full time manager are doing is trying to scare him to quit by leaving him little hints that he is going to get fired.

Last edited:

Birdblue

And also lets say if they are not going to fire, why would they send trainers into his trail to watch him and In a sence retrain him?

watdaflock?

That guy you work with should hint back to management, whoever trained him was incompetent.
Always blame someone else. It's the Union way.

T

Turdferguson

Hey I'm wanting to know, there is this guy I work with in loading on the midnight shift and he is a real slow worker will he be fired even though he is on the union? And if so how will they go about doing it. It seems like all the people he works with and his sup and the full time manager are doing is trying to scare him to quit by leaving him little hints that he is going to get fired.

toast1.jpg

Joelbaker

Working slow and doing the least amount of work possible is how you're supposed to work at ups. Management is just envious they're not as slow and incompetent as ur friend and see him as a threat to their positions that's all.