getting fired while have pending worker comp case with UPS

Jaxglanz

i have pending workers comp case I was attacked by a individual and was hurt pretty bad been going on for two plus years and had a foot surgery five months before incident and had second foot surgery in October because a pin broke in my foot during the attack...they have been trying to fire ever since and it's been hell...I have a attorney..but we are talking UPS here...

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
i have pending workers comp case I was attacked by a individual and was hurt pretty bad been going on for two plus years and had a foot surgery five months before incident and had second foot surgery in October because a pin broke in my foot during the attack...they have been trying to fire ever since and it's been hell...I have a attorney..but we are talking UPS here...

If you are terminated, UPS is still liable for workers comp issues you had while you were employed, even if they are ongoing.

OK. I got that out of the way.

I would be asking my attorney. Not anonymous people on a message board.

Secondly, you say UPS is trying to fire you. If you were doing something dishonest at work, you would already be terminated. I am guessing it may be production?

Let them try all they want. You cannot be fired for production.